Crossepg for OE 2.0?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Crossepg for OE 2.0?

hi, i was wondering if there is a way to have again crossepg working in new images OE2.0.
      the question is: how can we feed our Electronic Program Guide with at least a few days of epg info. Now i only get from sat feed, and that is the next program, so then it's difficult to made timer recordings, because all info must be added manually.

thank you
    • hi,
      presently DMM is working on a solution to the CrossEPG problem. This could take a while till it is completed. ( weeks, months, years ? )

In the meantime there is a working solution: a Plugin called EPG Update & Restore with which a DataBank with EPG info for the main providers for several Sattelites can be loaded and merged to your epg.dat file. (For example BskyB epg's are included.) This plugin works with OE1.6 and with OE2.0 !

here's a Link to the .ipk file for this plugin:
      i-have-a-dreambox.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=171494
      OutOfCheese

Hex started writing things like '+++ Out Of Cheese Error +++ Redo from Start +++' (Quote: Terry Pratchett / Hogfather )
    • I have problem installing this plugins, I get message :
      "Package enigma2-plugins-extensions-epgupdate want to install file
      /usr/bin/enigma2_pre_start.sh
      But that file is already provided by package * newnigma2-feed

Is it posible to use this plugins in newnigma2 image?

Regards
      force100s
      Bilder
      • screenshot.png

22,71 kB, 720×405, 2.094 mal angesehen
    • Hi,

I'm also having trouble installing this plugin, I always get this msg:

root@dm7020hd:/tmp# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgupdate_0.4.2_all.ipk

Multiple packages (enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgupdate and enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgupdate) providing same name marked HOLD or PREFER. Using latest.

Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgupdate (0.4.2) to flash...

Collected errors:

* Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgupdate wants to install file /usr/bin/enigma2_pre_start.sh
      But that file is already provided by package * newnigma2-feed
      * Cannot find package enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgupdate.
      root@dm7020hd:/tmp#

Any ideas anyone? I've also tried opkg install -force-overwrite without any luck.. I have already crossepg installed, can it be that messing this up?

Thanks!

BR Oba

-------- Edit -------------

So I just renamed the old pre_start and the installation went through..
      Only thing that looked "important" was the seach-for-update script so i copied it to the new one..

I can't get the epg updated though, every time i run the program it stops at some point.
      sometimes it doesn't find any updates, sometimes it found everything but fails when it starts to download. Now to the fun part; even though it says it fails to download it actually downloads a file called epg.zip to /media/usb/EPGupdate/ and the MD5.txt. So I'm thinking it's logical and extracts the epg file on my laptop and transfer it back to /media/USBDISK/epg.dat - as I've set it to be in newnigma 3.3.2 settings and then restarts GUI. Then, for some reason, the epg.dat files that recently moved is gone for some reason and the epg is not updated.. What am I'm missing here?

---------------Edit 2---------------------
      I got it working now after uninstalling crossepg..
      It still hangs when trying to download the epg.zip file but still downloads it and when it's downloaded it's just to run the program once more and it uses the downloaded epg.dat and does its thing and when enigma2 is rebooted appears Bsky's epg..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von obakloba ()

• CrossEPG working fine with Newnigma v4.0.10 on my Dreambox 500HD

here is plugin download: download

put file in tmp folder and install via offline installer in menu, restart enigma. before first run CrossEPG you must go to system settings and set options update providers to get latest updates
    • I use Newnigma2-unstable, and crossepg is in the feed. No need to download it separate.
      Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR (1.5TB hdd / BD-r(w) / 4GB cf & Newnigma2-unstable) - 2x DiSEqC 4/1 switch - 4x Smart Titanium 0.1 db Universal Twin LNB (13.0E/19.2E/23.5E/28.2E) - Visiosat Bisat HD dish.
      Member of opensat4all.com
    • jeroensky schrieb:

I use Newnigma2-unstable, and crossepg is in the feed. No need to download it separate.

To get the UK channels EPG, I changed crossepg back to the Open TV option, since rytec does not work properly anymore.

With enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg - 0.6.2+git297+2b6dccf-r0 which is on the NN feed, Open TV does not get any EPG data.
      With enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg - 0.6.2+OE2-r1 Open TV works fine.

Can someone confirm this please?

Thx
    • vander54 schrieb:

To get the UK channels EPG, I changed crossepg back to the Open TV option, since rytec does not work properly anymore.

With enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg - 0.6.2+git297+2b6dccf-r0 which is on the NN feed, Open TV does not get any EPG data.
      With enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg - 0.6.2+OE2-r1 Open TV works fine.

Can someone confirm this please?

Thx

I can confim this I use that setup.
    • Crossepg 0.6.2+OE2-r1 and Open TV works for me too, the Crossepg from the feed does not work, no channels are loaded, I do a manual install of 0.6.2+OE2-r1.
      Qual é a pata direita do cavalo de D. José?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von jesp ()

• fix for Rytec providers in CrossEpg

download and unzip

Copy this files to (depend where is located CrossEPG folder)
      /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/
      or
      /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/extensions/CrossEPG/

restart enigma2 (box)

update Rytec providers in CrossEPG settings
      Dateien
    • Hey, I'm new to this forum and have been a silent but long time user of the newenigma2 image.

Until recently epg as not an issue thanks to the crossepg plugin and the rytec feed.
      Something bad happened on the rytec side, I understood and they have tried to protect their GREAT work!!!
      But as a result, my epg data is no longer available ... board.newnigma2.to/wbb3/wcf/images/smilies/aufgeb.gif

So I tried your proposed solution but When I copy the two files, using DCC, they both get transferred but .. empty .board.newnigma2.to/wbb3/wcf/images/smilies/confused.gif
      I thought it was related to attributes pb.
      But no. ...so can't tell if this is working

I really need my epg back board.newnigma2.to/wbb3/wcf/images/smilies/16s.gif

What else could we try ?
    • Ray_78 schrieb:

Hey, I'm new to this forum and have been a silent but long time user of the newenigma2 image.

Until recently epg as not an issue thanks to the crossepg plugin and the rytec feed.
      Something bad happened on the rytec side, I understood and they have tried to protect their GREAT work!!!
      But as a result, my epg data is no longer available ... board.newnigma2.to/wbb3/wcf/images/smilies/aufgeb.gif

So I tried your proposed solution but When I copy the two files, using DCC, they both get transferred but .. empty .board.newnigma2.to/wbb3/wcf/images/smilies/confused.gif
      I thought it was related to attributes pb.
      But no. ...so can't tell if this is working

I really need my epg back board.newnigma2.to/wbb3/wcf/images/smilies/16s.gif

What else could we try ?

read my post before yours... is worked for me

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von dadn ()

• read my post before yours... is worked for me

Thanks for your reply but I've tried, as I said in my post " I tried your proposed solution but When I copy the two files, using DCC, they both get transferred but .. empty "

And a result when I try to update the providers, my box gets stuck!!

Maybe a DOs / Linux issue ??

I've obviously copied things over to the dreambox many times before and that's the first time I'm getting this ??

Which tool did you use to copy?