HDMI CEC mit DM8000?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• HDMI CEC mit DM8000?

Man liest oft, dass das nicht funktioniert, bei manchen scheint die Kombi aber dennoch zu gehen. Würde mich über (Erfolgs)berichte freuen, bei mir läuft es nicht. Ich würde gerne über die DM8000 den TV steuern. Funktion ist in beiden Geräten aktiviert. Danke.

Thomas
    • Die DM8000 hat keinen HDMI-Anschluss und kann definitv kein HDMI-CEC.
      Es gab (gibt?) da mal Ansätze für ne Bastellösung per USB mit entsprechendem Adapter und Ansteuerung per Plugin, aber mit den alleinigen Hardwarevoraussetzungen der DM8000 geht es nicht.

edit:
      gefunden: Hdmi-Cec

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Joey ()

• Sorry for re-opening an OLD thread ... and sorry for English reply - but I have an answer.
      I found this while looking for a guide to do the same thing.

Set up :
      Standard DM8000 (which only has a DVI port not a HDMI) running OpenPli 7.3
      Sony Bravia TV (2019 model that does CEC HDMI)
      Pulse-eight CEC HDMI usb plug

On the command line install the CEC utils:

opkg install libcec

The kernel driver that turns the HDMI CEC codes (via a fake serial port) into something you can read is not loaded.
      you can see this by doing

ls -l / dev / ttyACM *
      You will see no devices

We need to load a module from the kernel. So look in:
      ls -l /lib/modules/3.2-dm8000/kernel/drivers/usb/class/
      And we see
      cdc-acm.ko

you can load this by doing
      modprobe cdc-acm

now you should see a dev / ttyACM0 (or similar)

running:
      cec-client
      will now find the device and show you the commands from the remote (example press the yellow key):
      DEBUG: [ 41565] key pressed: F4 (yellow) (74) current(ff) duration(0)

Now a fairly easy script will find these lines and turn them into command in the DM8000.
      I couldn't find a direct way of entering commands so I used the webif system.
      It is already setup that if you are coming from 127.0.0.1 it will allow commands without logging in.
      I ran the web pages through NetTools and caught the remote control codes and turned them into a script.

So as an example - you press 'yellow' and this happens :
      "F4(yellow)")
      wget -O /dev/null 'http://127.0.0.1/api/remotecontrol?type=long&command=400'
      ;;

*** It works ***
      if anyone wants the script, let me know and I'll publish it

Here is the script :
      github.com/Ed-o/cec-dm8000