N2 4.0.11 ending in audio_cdb_itb_error_isr! underflow on DM500HD

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• N2 4.0.11 ending in audio_cdb_itb_error_isr! underflow on DM500HD

Hiya, Sorry for writing in English - My written german is seriously broken, Anyways..

I recently experienced a dead DM500HD, so I decided to try out a more recent N2, downloading the latest Image and flashing the D500 + Second Stage #84. Flashing it went without a hitch, no problem - but as soon as I try to view something I get

Quellcode

1. audio_cdb_itb_error_isr! underflow
      2. audio_cdb_itb_error_isr: 1202 callbacks suppressed

(the 1202 callbacks I suspect is a matter of syslog just stating it got 1202 of the same message)

I've been searching high and low for a solution to this problem but so far nothing to show for my efforts. I've tried out older images, without any luck. I've tried with different camd's (cccam, mgcamd, scam, etc) It seems like nothing I do will actually resolve this error.

Now, I then thought I would revert back the image I had previously on the box, but that image apparently went bellyup in a Harddisk crash some time ago - so I can't even revert there.

So, right now I have a box that happily shows previously recorded shows, plays radio stations, but will not show any tv-show.

Suggestions, explanations, icecream ? I've been high and low with bit.ly/1ptjR9B and variants of the same.