anomaly on dreambox 8000

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• anomaly on dreambox 8000

hello
      I would like to expose an anomaly that is happening to me for the second time in a few days ....
      Return home and in 8000 with db imagine newsenigma2 4.0.11 + 2.3.0 emu tivusat I do not read the card, restart cam and nothing, I try to download some other emu and crashes everything, restarting the whole decoder and in phase boot stops at three quarters of the loading ....
      happened to me the first time 10 days ago, I rifleshato rifunzionato and everything, and it just makes me redone ....
      I always rifleshato with serial cable + cable network, that is put before the original firmware and then qlla I usually do, this time anzike what put the 2.3.0 2.2.1 and everyway work again ...
      What can be the cause?
    • problem its my port router :(

derbytiamo schrieb:

hello
      I would like to expose an anomaly that is happening to me for the second time in a few days ....
      Return home and in 8000 with db imagine newsenigma2 4.0.11 + 2.3.0 emu tivusat I do not read the card, restart cam and nothing, I try to download some other emu and crashes everything, restarting the whole decoder and in phase boot stops at three quarters of the loading ....
      happened to me the first time 10 days ago, I rifleshato rifunzionato and everything, and it just makes me redone ....
      I always rifleshato with serial cable + cable network, that is put before the original firmware and then qlla I usually do, this time anzike what put the 2.3.0 2.2.1 and everyway work again ...
      What can be the cause?