Cant get Picons to work, HD800SE, please help *RE-OPENED*

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Cant get Picons to work, HD800SE, please help *RE-OPENED*

Hi all,

There are a lot of articles here, but a lot of them are in German, and my German is not especially good.

This is my config:
      DM800SE
      Cable Tuner (Scandinavian Canal Digital KTV)
      Newnigma 4.0.11
      SKIN: infinity.mod.newnigma2-HD
      USB Stick mounted as /media/usb

Picons downloaded from Halle's Picon Pack (piconpack.blogspot.com/) but the page is in Swedish, and should be for Cable.

My questions is;
      1) How do I set up OSD Settings (Expert or USB stick)
      1a) If Expert, where do I put the picons?
      1b) If USB Stick, where do I put the picons?

2) In Expert Settings, I can only set /picons/ (or change the path physically)
      2a) With Q1 in mind, what is the correct setting here?

3) Final is; for the Scandinavian Canal Digital KTV Cable Service, what package (if any) from Newnigma2 can I use?

I hope somebody will take the time to assist me to get this to work.

PS; Of course; I would like to get the ChannelList and LCD to work also :)

Kind Regards,
      AFX in Norway

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von AFX ()

• Create a folder "picons" on your usb stick and set expert picon path to "/media/usb/picons".
      In example subdirectory for hd-skin picons is piconHD, so you create a folder "media/usb/picons/piconHD" and there you put your HD-skin picons.

/media/usb/picons/picon/ <- SD-skin picons
      /media/usb/picons/piconHD/ <- HD-skin picons
      /media/usb/picons/piconlcd/ <- LCD picons
      /media/usb/picons/piconlcdSE/ <- colored LCD picons
      /media/usb/picons/piconSList/ <- servicelist picons

PS: We dont offer any picons for scandinavian cable service providers for online installation.
    • Hi Joey,

Thanks for the help so far.
      I will then under <blue-System Tools-Expert Settings> set folder path to /media/usb/picons

Under <blue-OSD Settings> should I just use /picons/ ?

At last, is it a special name format (text) for the .png to be recognized?
      Like BBC HD on 0.8W, the .png I have is named BBC_HD.png.
    • Ok; did actually just figure this out :)

But; can I have a picon for HD in the /picon list, or does Newnigna look in the piconHD folder for HD channels?

In DreamboxEdit, I can set a folder for picon path, and I did set /media/usb/picons

Just about to try to see what happens ...
    • Joey,

I did as you said.
      Blue-System Tools-Expert Settings, changed path to "/media/usb/picons/"
      Then Blue-OSD Settings and did set directory to the same

In Dreambox Edit, when I add a picon to a service, it creates the file with correct name.
      I did put these files both in /media/usb/picons/picon and /media/usb/picons/piconHD, but still without luck

Can it be my Skin that does not support picons ??

I found in a different post the Picon Debug=an from telnet, but it doesnt work.

Im stuck! :mauer:

EDIT; copied all the files from /picon to /piconHD and it worked !!! :D

Then I have a new question; the images is 100x60, will they work for ChannelList ?

EDIT 2: ALL WORKS ! :P

Thank you Joey, putting me back on track. See I need to find smaller inages for Channel List, they got to big using 100x60, but same size (100x60) works great for LCD....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von AFX ()