DM800 - Playback MKV from Win7 share?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• DM800 - Playback MKV from Win7 share?

Hi, just updated to NN 2.8.3 and it works great.

I've just started to play around with MKV files om the DM800. Moved a 720P to my DM800 with FTP and got it playing from MediaCenter (lacking DTS support).

Tried to google some proper guides on this, but no luck.

Can anyone tell me the prefered way to mount a Win7 share to the DM800 and also the best way to playback 720P/1080P MKV files with DD/DTS support.

Also another question. Is the DM800 capable of recording (HD Cable-TV) while playback of a 1080P MKV file or is this stressing the DM800 too much?

Regards,
      Marius
    • DM800 doesnt support DTS

Recording HD and watch 1080p is not very usefull, the CPU of the 800 has to less power !

The NFS Share doesnt work correctly with Vista/Win7 just on XP. But there are some HowTOs how it will work on Win7.
      Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
      Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von deepblue2000 ()

• Originally posted by deepblue2000
      DM800 doesnt support DTS

Recording HD and watch 1080p is not very usefull, the CPU of the 800 has to less power !

The NFS Share doesnt work correctly with Vista/Win7 just on XP. But there are some HowTOs how it will work on Win7.

Ok, so recording and playback MKV at the same time does not work. No problem.

No DTS playback through the SP-DIF jack? That sounds really strange.

Ok, so then it boils down to some tips regarding mounting a Windows 7 share to the DM800. Anyone???

Edit; I'm gonna try out Samba.

Best regards,
      Marius

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von mariusm69 ()