Crashlog while trying to add a channel to favourites.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 3.1 is total bullshit

After creating mutliple crashlogs, tons of GSOD (green screens of death) just trying basic things as creating a bouquet, or adding a channel to favourites on 2 dm800's, this image (3.1) is the worst I ever seen. Never had this problem before with newnigma2 but this is totally ridiculous. Since nobody is having a clue (my idea is mytest.py) on channelSelectionEditActionMap, it s time to stop using newnigma2 maybe ? Pitty, really liked these images.

(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ChannelSelectionEditActionMap.action of <Screens.ChannelSelection.ChannelSelectionEditActionMap instance at 0x1abc0d0>>,('ChannelSelectEditActions', 'contextMenu')) failed)
  • satfun is total bullshit

> Please don't reply if you don't have any relevant things to add.

Please STFU if you are not able to follow him! In the thread he linked to is stated, that there is a bug in the dmm code, that causes this behavior! So, to get this fixed, go and report the issue once again to dmm, maybe it willl be fixed even faster.
    "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)
  • Original von arianebox
    satfun,
    you should have read the link from frank

the error ist from DMM, if you disable parantal lock while adding, there's no error
    be patient

Thx for the reply, I already (as a former programmer) found the bug and reported to DMM
  • RE: satfun is total bullshit

Original von LoUiS
    > Please don't reply if you don't have any relevant things to add.

Please STFU if you are not able to follow him! In the thread he linked to is stated, that there is a bug in the dmm code, that causes this behavior! So, to get this fixed, go and report the issue once again to dmm, maybe it willl be fixed even faster.

Dude, please CHILL, and keep your STFU for yourself ! How old are you ? 12 ?
    I fail to see your CONTRIBUTION here ?!
  • Fool! My contribution is, that the bug is already fixed in the current unstable build of Newnigma2!

I do not see that my answer to satfun is anything of your business! He was the one that started writing bullshit and getting rude!

So go ahead, install unstable and be happy the issue is solved.

"Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von sparksofinsanity ()