You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Newnigma2. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

FiloFx

Unregistered

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 8:41pm

Crashlog while trying to add a channel to favourites.

LoUiS: *text removed* please next time add Bootlogs as text file and not plain text, to keep the thread readable

FiloFx

Unregistered

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 8:45pm

Crashlog with LT6.HD skin

LoUiS: *text removed* please next time add Bootlogs as text file and not plain text, to keep the thread readable

arianebox

Unregistered

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 8:47pm

RE: Crashlog with LT6.HD skin

please never post crashlogs in plain text, but as attachements, thx

satfun

Beginner

2. Dreambox: 8000ssss

Monday, November 1st 2010, 6:34pm

3.1 is total bullshit

After creating mutliple crashlogs, tons of GSOD (green screens of death) just trying basic things as creating a bouquet, or adding a channel to favourites on 2 dm800's, this image (3.1) is the worst I ever seen. Never had this problem before with newnigma2 but this is totally ridiculous. Since nobody is having a clue (my idea is mytest.py) on channelSelectionEditActionMap, it s time to stop using newnigma2 maybe ? Pitty, really liked these images.

(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ChannelSelectionEditActionMap.action of <Screens.ChannelSelection.ChannelSelectionEditActionMap instance at 0x1abc0d0>>,('ChannelSelectEditActions', 'contextMenu')) failed)

frank g

Trainee

1. Dreambox: 8000ss

2. Dreambox: 7025sc

Monday, November 1st 2010, 6:39pm

satfun

Beginner

Monday, November 1st 2010, 8:09pm

Quoted

Originally posted by frank g
DM800: Newnigma2 v3.1

Please don't reply if you don't have any relevant things to add.

arianebox

Unregistered

Monday, November 1st 2010, 8:18pm

satfun,
you should have read the link from frank

the error ist from DMM, if you disable parantal lock while adding, there's no error
be patient

LoUiS

Hell Ain't Hot Enough For Me

1. Dreambox: 8000ssss

Kabelanbieter/Cableprovider: 500HD, 500HDv2, 800HDv2, 800SE ...

Monday, November 1st 2010, 8:22pm

satfun is total bullshit

> Please don't reply if you don't have any relevant things to add.

Please STFU if you are not able to follow him! In the thread he linked to is stated, that there is a bug in the dmm code, that causes this behavior! So, to get this fixed, go and report the issue once again to dmm, maybe it willl be fixed even faster.

"Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)

FiloFx

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 6:07pm

Quoted

Original von arianebox
satfun,
you should have read the link from frank

the error ist from DMM, if you disable parantal lock while adding, there's no error
be patient

Thx for the reply, I already (as a former programmer) found the bug and reported to DMM

FiloFx

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 6:08pm

RE: satfun is total bullshit

Quoted

Original von LoUiS
> Please don't reply if you don't have any relevant things to add.

Please STFU if you are not able to follow him! In the thread he linked to is stated, that there is a bug in the dmm code, that causes this behavior! So, to get this fixed, go and report the issue once again to dmm, maybe it willl be fixed even faster.

Dude, please CHILL, and keep your STFU for yourself ! How old are you ? 12 ?
I fail to see your CONTRIBUTION here ?!

LoUiS

Hell Ain't Hot Enough For Me

1. Dreambox: 8000ssss

Kabelanbieter/Cableprovider: 500HD, 500HDv2, 800HDv2, 800SE ...

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 6:32pm

Fool! My contribution is, that the bug is already fixed in the current unstable build of Newnigma2!

I do not see that my answer to satfun is anything of your business! He was the one that started writing bullshit and getting rude!

So go ahead, install unstable and be happy the issue is solved.

"Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sparksofinsanity" (Aug 25th 2013, 9:00am)

Rate this thread