Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 293.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gutemine Erweiterungen

antrabe3 - - Plugins

its possible to install epgimport or its needed to install the gutemine plugin ? I tried with the gutemine and cant be installed.

• Audio problem

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

yes that was the problem. I have new tv lg c9 maybe somehting chanhe because never touch this option before. I have connected the dm900 to the hdmi with arc maybe its for that reason. I put Dolby Digital Downmix Dolby Digital plus /atmos controlled by hdmi Dokbt TrueHD /atmos Downmix and the rest options controlled by hdmi is correct?

• Audio problem

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

Yesterday i installed the last unestable image nn2 and i had audio problems on tuner dtt some channels were auidio level high and others normal in which ones were high the volumen button doesnt works or top o nothing levell. I dont know what happen because with the official dmm unestable were working fine the same audio.

• Lüfter Kit DM920/DM900

antrabe3 - - DM920UHD

Could you please specify the connection to the socket or a diagram of wires connection to the fan with the fuse. I need to know the pins.

• im trying to install also a fan but i could see that on dm900 is different there is other connector. Whic fan did you install and the fuse which is the function? Im going to install 2 of this fans es.aliexpress.com/item/3300370…t.0.0.3f103c00fFOn2y&mp=1 with this cable es.aliexpress.com/item/4001054…b201602_,searchweb201603_ And will connect where i remark in red aus Lüfter Kit DM920/DM900

• Nuke.Evo - Full-HD (OE2.5 / OE2.6)

antrabe3 - - Skins

then we have to back or stay if will be update i dont change anything.

antrabe3 - - Skins

in the last update some text are out of screen on motor set up and tuner configuration

• Im trying to set up the separation line like in the post above but when the channels is selected is removed and appear a slight white line how i could maintain the green line. (it seems channel epg problem) because i found one channel working And if i choose 20 lines to show on extended infobar channel selection doesnt works always shos less

antrabe3 - - Skins

I have one doubt to left the skin very cool. All picon works fine less IPTV channels i have checked all and i cant find why on infobar doesnt works only iptv, SAT and dtt works fine. Also i have checked with dreamboxedit but iptv service reference its ok the only thing its when second infobar its open i can see some reference strange with % and //.

• Which enigma version has the last release from today newnigma2-deb-daily-OE2.5-dm900-11_04_2020.tar.xz is 4.3.2r10?

• ok maybe i was thinking in deb. but never shows any value even when signal is poor.

• only just a little detail when i choose in infobar menu -- botom left---resolution/signal the Ber bar is empty not indicating any value. Its like should be?

• Dreambox Seven Ultra HD

antrabe3 - - Allgemeine Fragen

which are the main differences versus dm900/920 only processor display and flash.

• USB format

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

Yes you are right but i like to use the usb its the same but i dont like to overload/use the internal memory if i can use external root@dm900:~# df -h / Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on /dev/root 960.4M 556.6M 338.2M 62% / root@dm900:~# df -h /data Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on systemd-1 2.5G 4.0M 2.4G 0% /data root@dm900:~#

• USB format

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

Quote from openatv: “sorry for my stupid question , but isn´t there enough free flash memory on your box. What is the advantage if you outsource the picons to a USB stick ? ” I need at least 700mb free i have motorished dish from 30W-60E.

• USB format

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

I would like to use a usb to store the picons on my dm900 which is the best format to use taken in account that i want that a plugin update the picons directly writing the usb. at least i could give permission 755 thanksusb

• i have installed last version and doesnt appear AMS option on dm900

antrabe3 - - Skins

picons still are in root: picons/piconHD ?

• New Skin

antrabe3 - - Skins

its possible with this tool modify already skins created i mean to modify to be able run in an image than before doesnt works

• Fashion 4K

antrabe3 - - Allgemeine Fragen

Telesat:0500/0x051900 (Viaccess PC 5)Telesat: 0500/0x051910 (Viaccess PC 5)Skylink:0624/000000 (Irdeto 2)Ses:0B00/000000 (Conax)Bobbles:1867/000000 (Nagravision 3)