Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Clock

alfred_1 - - General Talk

Seems to be ok now.

• Clock

Ok I think I will wait for the correct update because I cannot understand the 'workaround' Thanks again

• Clock

Quote from deepblue2000: “yeah we know it, there is already a german thread about it. we will fix it. maybe tomorrow it is fixed ” Has it been fixed yet please? And will it be in the daily updates?

• Clock

Ok thanks for your reply. Appreciate it.

• Clock

Hi. My Dreambox900 UHD is showing the wrong time as soon as I switch it 'ON'. In system settings I have ''use transponder time'' ticked as 'Yes' but still the time is wrong. I have Newnigma Image. Can someone please tell what could be wrong. N.B. I am using Brussels, Roma etc. etc. time.

• Freqencies DB not showing

I checked with Dreamboard Forum....and the reason was because I had to fill the details in 'Positioner set' up as Stream ID. Now it's ok

• Freqencies DB not showing

Good evening I have a dreambox 920 with FBC Tuner (BCM45308X) and I have this problem that when go to 5West Satellite I cannot see the signal strength in 'Positioner setup' although in 'normal display' I can see it. I have changed the skins but it still remains the same. Is it because of the Tuner being FBC? board.newnigma2.to/wbb4/index.…7967a291f7d2242326faef491board.newnigma2.to/wbb4/index.…7967a291f7d2242326faef491

• To instal from tmp

Thank you.

• To instal from tmp

Thank you for your answer...but besides using deb/armhf.deb Packages in Telnet...Can one also install from PaketManager Offline install??

• Installing from Image itself

Good morning and firstly I Wish everyone a happy and healthy New year. I would appreciate if anyone can tell me....if one can install an Ipk file from the Newnigma Image itself in Dreambox 920UHD and also from where in the Image...perhaps from PaketManager Offline install?? Thank you in advance. Threads zusammengefügt

• To instal from tmp

Ok I managed to install the Oscam. Thanks again.

• To instal from tmp

Thank you very much.

• To instal from tmp

Its a Oscam that I wish to install from tmp.

• To instal from tmp

Shall I write in putty..... dpkg -i /tmp/*.deb as is, and then the paket to install a cam? because I am having trouble to install from tmp a cam for example....dpkg -i /tmp/*.deb paket? Shall I include *.deb?

• To instal from tmp

Good morning, If I want to install from tmp, for example a cam, from where can i do that from the Dreambox, or using a telnet command. I have a 920 Dreambox and using newnigma latest image. Thanks in advance

• Dreambox 8000

Good evening, Can anybody please know the reason why my DB 8000 is showing 'ERROR' in the OLED Display as soon as I switch on. I cannot even flash the box because it won't come to the IP Address when flashing with Ethernet. Some months ago it already started NOT to switch 'ON' first time I switch on, then I switch it 'OFF' again and on the second time it boots up normally. This kept going until now. But today this 'ERROR' signal is showing on the OLED display.

• Full Back up

alfred_1 - - DM900UHD

Ok found it. Thank you all for your help.

• Full Back up

alfred_1 - - DM900UHD

Ok tks I will have a look.

• Full Back up

alfred_1 - - DM900UHD

Cant' find media/hdd/backup. Where please in Menu.

• Full Back up

alfred_1 - - DM900UHD

I have done the back up, now when I want to retrieve the back up which I did, from where can I take it please?