Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 272.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Works this method on dm900?

• libgstfft-1.0.0 libtag1 upgrade

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

ok done and package removed.

• libgstfft-1.0.0 libtag1 upgrade

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

Somebody knows this file every time i try to upgrade appear that the file is not longer required use aptg autoremove thanks

• DNS name server

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

Maybe matrix from ancient black hole team still has good skins for our dreamboxes it will be a good signing like skinner.

• DNS name server

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

ok at the moment i could configure becuase appear the numbers on the lcd screen i suppouse is being fixed.

• DNS name server

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

The way to introduce the DNS has changed how i can introduce the dns now appear name server but nothing can be introduced with the remote control.

• the audiopip plugin doesnt works? enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiopip_0.4_mipsel.deb

• Picon manager folder

antrabe3 - - Picons

ok now it works like you explain in your post thank you very much. other question about picons do you know where is the option to activate the little picon when you push button up and see channel number picon name etc ok found was in menu when you push up thank you

• HDD 3.5 on dm900

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

only just to know and not open other thread where i could decrease the intensity of the blue button. The screen i already found i remember there was an option while recording on dm7080 and 8000

• HDD 3.5 on dm900

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

Now is solved with the hdmi cable doesnt works fine the cable that i had before for dm7080. oh my good thanks ¡¡¡

• HDD 3.5 on dm900

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

there is nothing connected and no crash log could i attachd here a picture of the screen?

• HDD 3.5 on dm900

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

yes to install newnigma uncheck back up but after flash i push click to reboot, very strange maybe is brokne this dreambox

• HDD 3.5 on dm900

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

ok thank i will test im right now connecting for first time the dm900 my surprise the screen is green what hell is that ¡¡¡ Directly i install newnigma2 image but still green screen somebody had the same problem with the box new

• HDD 3.5 on dm900

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

Thanks all after clarify. to install inside its impossible but there is a manual about the tricky to install outside via usb? if doesnt works i will try the second option to use the same hdd via the same net i think its easy to choose the same hdd for both dreams. thanks a lot

• HDD 3.5 on dm900

antrabe3 - - DM900UHD

i have a hdd installed on my dm7080 and i would like to use it on my new dm900 its possible or i could use it if both dreams are in the same net.

• Neue Dreambox - Dreambox One

antrabe3 - - One

Quote from dhwz: “@antrabe3 Right now only 920 would be a replacement for a fully equipped 7080. ” Yes but the dm900 with triple tuner is the same than my dm7080 and is cheaper than dm920 then i think will be my choice the only doubt with or whitout multiestream tuner maybe is not needed because only italian and french providers use in 5W

• Neue Dreambox - Dreambox One

antrabe3 - - One

Which is advice to buy dm900 or one im thinking to renew my dm7080. i have some doubts somebody who test both could give their view. thanks

• Audio on AAC stream

antrabe3 - - DM7080HD

i have one doubt is that can works perfectly on nn2 image the audio AAC on ATV HD + on 55.5W but in original image doesnt works somebody knows what is the difference what its installed on nn2 that the audio works fine and dmm not? thanks

• NoGfx.FHD - Full-HD

antrabe3 - - Skins

still works this skin on the last update dm7080? thanks

• i still cant update appear E: the method driver use\lib\apt\methods\https couldnt be found