Picons on 500hd

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• any one got any other options i can try out before i think off changing the image. some one must know why its not working :( same picon work great on other images i been told but for some reason not on E2

Come on Newenigma2 team help me out here ;)
    • Originally posted by Gong
      Check your Dreambox and TV Settings. Is both on 16:9 if you us an 16:9 TV.
      yes tv is set to 16.9. and box to letterbox in 16.9. My friend has same box as me. He got same problem with picons
    • Originally posted by LoUiS
      What skin are u using? If u use a SD skin, it will not work. These are picons only suitable for HD skins.
      as you know there's only 3 skins on E2 on normal 2 skins I getting half picons like the pics I posted on the HD skin ii getting no. Picons at all. I have ftp the picons file into the picon folder and set expert picons setting in the box
    • You have to use the folder named "picon" for SD picons and your SD skin and you have to use the folder named "piconHD" for HD picons and your HD skin.

But if you'll find picons from a different source, you can copy them to /picon or /piconHD, depending on your current skin (HD or SD).

If you copy HD picons (100x60) to folder "picon" and use a SD skin, it will look like on your screenshots!
      Either you install a HD skin and rename your folder to "piconHD", or you get SD picons and copy them to folder "picon" and keep your current SD skin.
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)
      You have to use the folder named "picon" for SD picons and your SD skin and you have to use the folder named "piconHD" for HD picons and your HD skin.

But if you'll find picons from a different source, you can copy them to /picon or /piconHD, depending on your current skin (HD or SD).

If you copy HD picons (100x60) to folder "picon" and use a SD skin, it will look like on your screenshots!
      Either you install a HD skin and rename your folder to "piconHD", or you get SD picons and copy them to folder "picon" and keep your current SD skin.
      ok thanks I give it try onnce I get home from work
    • Please check your box. Is there anywhere another directory with Picon's in the wrong size?

For safety please delet all Picons and Piconfolder on your Box. Have a look at Flash, USB, HDD, CF or all Devices you have installt.

Then use a HD Skin, create a PiconHD folder and copy only Picon's with 100x60 in it.
    • Originally posted by Gong
      Please check your box. Is there anywhere another directory with Picon's in the wrong size?

For safety please delet all Picons and Piconfolder on your Box. Have a look at Flash, USB, HDD, CF or all Devices you have installt.

Then use a HD Skin, create a PiconHD folder and copy only Picon's with 100x60 in it.

I did find piconfolder in media/cf so i deleted it then i renamed picon folder to PiconHD in DCC then copyed picon file from C/drive to PiconHD

what are the setting in the box as it is set to (Expert picons)
      Again i am sorry, but i do not use DCC myself. ;)
      In general, you have to copy (via ftp) the picon files to either "/picon", if you use a SD skin, or to "/piconHD", if you use a HD skin.
      There will be a lot of small single files to copy to the folder, not only one file. I think, if you got a single file, it is compressed and you have to unpack it first. One picon file per available station.

Hi if your not using DCC can ask how your installing picons to 500HD? i mite try that way and see if it works