Webinterface password Newnigma

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Webinterface password Newnigma

Hello!

Im a new user of newnigma2 and I wonder what the default login is to the FTP/webinf

Thanks / Alexander

Via Google translate:

Hallo!

Ich bin ein neuer Nutzer des newnigma2 und ich frage mich was die Standard-Login auf dem FTP / webinf ist

Dank / Alexander
    • Hi!

Ok, because Ive tested

root:dreambox
      root:newnigma

and everything...

Ive tested to turn of password-requse but when I connect to the FTP it says its wrong.

Someone know what the problem is or how i can find the password if it may be changed

thanks / Alexander
    • install the plugin enigma2-plugin-newnigma2-sambaconfigeditor - you will find it in the Newnigma2 Softwaremanager (attantion: at least 6MB free flash!)

if a harddisk ist attachted on your box

on your Computer: System - Execute
      put in: \\IP-of-your-Dreambox\hdd

a new window will open. copy the attached pluggin "John the Ripper - root Password Cracker und Resetter" by gutemine to the rootfolder of the Harddisk and install it offline: newnigma2 services - software administration - offline installer

restart Enigma 2, select the "john" plugin from the plugins list and then press the Yellow button to clear the root password

if no harddisk is attached on your dream, there is a further way to reset your password over samba share, but a little bit complicater
      Dateien
      Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quellcode

1. root@dm920:~$ mount | grep "/ "
      2. /dev/mmcblk1p1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,data=ordered)
      3. root@dm920:~$