2sub dosènt work with Newnigma2 v3.3!!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 2sub dosènt work with Newnigma2 v3.3!!

Hi

When I upgraded my Newigma2 image to the latest version 3.3, I get no 2sub to function at all. Have tried to download 2sub as plugin from my Newnigma2 image in the usual way but no text on the screen is the result. 2sub is there in the meny as a plugin but nothing happens iven if I change in the program's settings. Have tried to download from comhit.net Enigma2 files 2sub-2lang v3.01.00 (only OE 1.6) and 2sub v3.01.00 (OE 1.6 only) and via ftp put them in the tmp folder on my DM8000HD and tested separately, but also several other 2sub files. It was the same results with all words, no text on the channels. Of course I have restarted my DM with a switch but the same results every time.

Previously when I downloaded the 2sub it always took a long time and I always must turn off the installation process with a switch. Now when you download and install, it takes an unusually short time and indicate "ready" which perhaps is the problem. Perhaps it does not work 2sub and 2lang with Newnigma2 v3.3. Note that if I manually activate the yellow button on the remote so will text come up but it is white. Previously was the text always red in most skins, but not now.

Someone else who recognizes the problem and have a solution?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von perahl ()

• RE: 2sub dosènt work with Newnigma2 v3.3!!

The answer is this: Info: mkv + idx/sub not longer work with new e2 . Took the info from the Newnigma2 v3.3 image. 2sub dosent support new Enigma2. Wait for a update for 2sub until that use the remote and yellow button.