Recorded programs freezed video

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Recorded programs freezed video

Hello.
      During replay of recorded TV programs video sometimes gets freezed/pixelated but audio continues and video NEVER get into sync again on it's own, the only way is to press FF for a short second and Play again and video and audio is synced again.
      This is also happening during replay of programs being recorded/timeshift.

I will try to cut out a piece of this and attach for someone to analyze if it is possible to fix.

It is a really annoying problem and it is still in the latest 3.3 release.

I'm using a 1TB WDC WD10EARS-00Y HDD in my DM8000 if that is to any useful info?
    • You should cut out the piece for sure, but attaching it here will not get your problem solved. ;)
      We are not patching anything on the original Dream Multimedia code, and this is for sure an issue with the original record/play routines from DMM.
      So it would be better to post this at the Dream Multimedia Forum and ask there for a solve.
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)