oscam

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Would be very welcome if Newnigma2 update oscam from their own feed. (doesn't have to be every day, but say once a week)
      Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR (1.5TB hdd / BD-r(w) / 4GB cf & Newnigma2-unstable) - 2x DiSEqC 4/1 switch - 4x Smart Titanium 0.1 db Universal Twin LNB (13.0E/19.2E/23.5E/28.2E) - Visiosat Bisat HD dish.
      Member of opensat4all.com
    • Or make 2 oscam options in newnigma2 feed. The oscam you have now, and make a oscam-experimental. And the experimental uptodate with oscam recent builds.
      OScam is in a very fast and experimental development. New functions can be added very fast, that's why most people prefer the uptodate version. Would be nice if newnigma2 does the update :)

By the way, here the official OScam wiki.
      Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR (1.5TB hdd / BD-r(w) / 4GB cf & Newnigma2-unstable) - 2x DiSEqC 4/1 switch - 4x Smart Titanium 0.1 db Universal Twin LNB (13.0E/19.2E/23.5E/28.2E) - Visiosat Bisat HD dish.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von jeroensky ()

• Originally posted by LoUiS
      No, we won't, but feel free to grab your current builds of oscam from their Download Center.

Can you motivate why not?
      I mean if people just know the possibilities of uptodate OScam towards other softcams... Then you only need one cam who does it all, the uptodate OScam.
    • oscam is only for advanced user

and newnigma is a image for easy use

if u want u can install the default oscam from newnigma and u can swap the binary to any
      other oscam by change in folder /usr/bin
      just put the new there and rename it to oscam and set file attribute to 755

restart cam over newnigma services thats all
    • So i have to do following. (just to make it clear.)

1)
      I goto OScam download page, and open the directory mips-tuxbox.
      Then i downloadthe most recent oscam-svnXXXX-mips-tuxbox-webif-Distribution.tar.gz
      Where XxXX is build number, higher is newer.

2)
      I unpack the downloaded file and rename the binary oscam-svnXXXX-mips-tuxbox-webif to oscam.

3)
      In Newnigma Press blue button > Newnigma2 services > Emu menu > Camd Choice > Camd off > press OK button.

4)
      Then I open ftp client on computer and login to Dreambox and overwrite the oscam file located at /usr/bin/ with the new oscam binary that we just made. After it's overwritten i close ftp client.

5)
      I start telnet session.
      I type
      cd /usr/bin/
      then i'm in directory /usr/bin and i type
      chmod 755 oscam
      then i type
      cd ..
      and again
      cd ..
      then i type
      reboot
      And the box is re-starting with uptodate oscam...

LOL oscam not working. I think i did something wrong.
      That's why it would be nice if it can be updated by newnigma2.

Oh weird that oscam seems to be too much for experts. i know other people who don't know anything about computers, but who use oscam, because the forum offers nice configuration files. :D

If you as reader also mess up oscam, goto newnigma2 feed, remove oscam plugin, and install it again.
      Put configuration files back (or do own configuration) and it's working again.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von jeroensky ()

• wrong wrong wrong

istall oscam with newnigma online iinstaller
      + oscam default configs if u dont have working ones

load from download.oscam.to/index.php?di…od&directory=mips-tuxbox&

latest bin

extract and upload it to /usr/bin (replace oscam or rename the working one)

start /restart cam with emu management

ur oscam config files must be in

/usr/keys
      or
      /etc/tuxbox/config

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von gorgone ()

• Hey Gorgone.
      I did exacly what you wrote.
      Install oscam from newnigma2 feed.
      Disable oscam (so that it's not in use) with gui menu newnigma2.
      Rename downloaded file from oscam website (mips-tuxbox) to oscam, and upload it to /usr/bin/ (so overwritten the one from newnigma2 feed).
      Then i Enable oscam with gui newnigma2, but it doesn't work.

OScam from newnigma2 feed is new enough to be compatible with Canal Digitaal NL. (but i do see some errors that are solved in newer OScam)

I also find this OScam guideline followed instructions, but didn't work.

Nice to have a place to discuss OScam on newnigma2.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von jeroensky ()

• Hi,

I'm doing since years a mixture of both :)

1. install the normal oscam from the feed - my config is stored under /usr/keys
      2. download latest binaries - mips-tuxbox
      3. rename the binary to oscam
      4. ftp/ssh the new one to /usr/bin, overwrite the existing one (sometimes I rename the old oscam to oscam_old)
      5. check rights on the new oscam (755)
      6. restart the emu via console (!)

then it's done.

I had same issues when stopping oscam via newnigma menu or the embedded webpage. Only a restart (of the emu) at the console helped me.
    • Originally posted by bluemoon2510

6. restart the emu via console (!)

then it's done.

I had same issues when stopping oscam via newnigma menu or the embedded webpage. Only a restart (of the emu) at the console helped me.

What line for console (telnet / shellcommand) ?

• 1. install the normal oscam from the feed - my config is stored under /usr/keys
      2. disable the softcam (blue button > newnigma2 services > emu menu > camd choice > camd off)
      3. download latest binaries - mips-tuxbox
      4. rename the binary to oscam
      5. ftp/ssh the new one to /usr/bin, overwrite the existing one (sometimes I rename the old oscam to oscam_old)
      6. check rights on the new oscam (755)
      7. start the softcam (blue button > newnigma2 services > emu menu > camd choice > OScam)
      Bilder
      • oscam.jpg

24,32 kB, 1.141×137, 3.626 mal angesehen
      • oscam2.jpg

21,98 kB, 1.106×112, 3.498 mal angesehen
    • I also follow those instructions. Also put config files in /usr/keys/. Also right permissions (oscam 755, configs 644).
      Also oscam webif is not accessable.

I must do something wrong. But i'm happy it's easy to load oscam from newnigma2 feed. It's not uptodate, but it works.
    • @sparksofinsanity: THX for your correction!

@jeroensky: your newly downloaded oscam has to support the webinterface. But normally the newer builds are supporting this:

Unix starttime: 1334209300
      Starttime: 12.04.12 07:41:40
      Version: 1.20-unstable_svn Rev. 6593
      Max PID: unlimited

Active modules:
      Web interface support: yes
      SSL support: no
      DVB API support yes
      DVB API with STAPI support: no
      [...]

in your oscam.conf should be added:

[webif]
      httpport = PORT
      httphelplang = LANGUAGE
      httprefresh = REFRESH
      httpallowed = IPRANGE

streamboard.gmc.to/wiki/OSCam/de/Config/oscam.conf#WebIf

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von bluemoon2510 ()

• btw restart oscam from oscam's web-if will not use new copyed oscam binary
      after replace /usr/bin/oscam do restart emu from the GUI or execute `camdctrl restart` from telnet console
      dm7080sstt; 2x dm8000sstt; dm7020s <- Diseq1x4 <- 3x Diseq1x10 <-
      Dishes:
      1.8m 36E;28E;23E;19E;16E;13E;7E
      1.6m 42E;36E
      1.0m 10/9E;5E;1W;8W
      1.0m 15W;22W;30W
      1.1m 4/5W;12W;18W;24W
      1.1m 53E;60E
      1.0m 75E
      TVs: Philips 46pfl9707s; Philips 42pfl9703h
    • I follow instructions of sparksofinsanity & martiniB.
      I getthisresult when restarting in telnet:

root@dm8000:~# camdctrl restart
      [SCRIPT] stop: OScam
      sh: you need to specify whom to kill
      sh: you need to specify whom to kill
      [SCRIPT] start: OScam
      root@dm8000:~# /usr/bin/oscam: line 1: syntax error: unexpected "("

Webif is on, because i don't change config files that have a working webif with oscam from feed. (my own config files that i posted in softcam/emu oscam topic).

Weird, i feel like a newbee, i just can't get it work.
      Would be really nice if their will come a frequently updated oscam in newnigma2 feed. (likestable for the one that is in the feed now, and experimental for one that is equal to the newest one from oscam ulc.

I mean why not in feed, of other softcams we also see different versions, so why not a stable and experimental from oscam....(please)