2 Small problems with my 500HD

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• It's working, but same issue as rytec his plugins.
      epg don't use downloaded info of crossepg..(on hdd i see new_epg.dat)
      Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR (1.5TB hdd / BD-r(w) / 4GB cf & Newnigma2-unstable) - 2x DiSEqC 4/1 switch - 4x Smart Titanium 0.1 db Universal Twin LNB (13.0E/19.2E/23.5E/28.2E) - Visiosat Bisat HD dish.
      Member of opensat4all.com
    • @sedde

Whats the problem with your subtitels ?
      Do you have configured the 3d-settings Plugin ?

"Menu > Settings > System > 3D Settings > enable "side-by-side" , "top-bottom" option in extension menu = yes"

"blue button > switch on 3D"
    • Hi,

did you manage to solve the problems with the subs?
      I recently bought a 3d projector as well and experiencing the same issue.. If I don't activate the 3d settings the subs are ok if i look with one eye (still looks strange and unreadable with both eyes), but if I activate the 3d setting to side by side the subs doubles to display at 'both' original images..

--Oba--
    • Originally posted by sedde
      You need to install 3dsettings and activate side by side menu to make it work coreectly mate.

Exactly what I've done.

The movie I'm having problems with is Kung Fu Panda 2, recorded from C more first last sunday and the subs are not burned in. Using dm 7020HD and newnigma 3.3.2, 3dsettings up to date according to plugin menu symbol..

If I watch the movie in 2d mode(double sbs images) on my projector, I got two pair of subs (like i should get ?). If enabling the the 3dsettings i get 4 text in total in 2d mode. When activating the 3d mode on my projector I get one pair of subs if the 3dsettings is disabled, but the image for the right eye is 2 letters longer to the right than the one for the left eye making it impossible to read (if not staring with one eye at the time). If enabling the 3dsettings in 3d mode on my projector i get 2 pairs of the same sub, one on each side of the original side-by-side image and these are readable.

Any good ideas? Is it the subs that was sent out 'wrongly'?

BR,
      --Oba--