OE2.0 on DM800Hd Original

• OE2.0 on DM800Hd Original

Dear Admin,
      Whether is it possible to increase/expand the memory of DM800HD.
      The major problem is the space in this box because when I installed latest OE2.0 image on it, remaining space is become too small.
      Is there any solution for this?
      Could this problem sorts after installing internal HDD?
      Please guide thoroughly.
      I am also interested to know whether any way to install image in HDD instead of Flash.
      Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von indiana ()

• Thanks dear for reply but I have still some question in my mind. Your guidance and help is required.

As you know the DM800 has low memory upto 60MB in built-in flash. It becomes full after installation of some plugins/skins. What is the solution if I want to install some more plugins like Browser/hbbtv/more skins/plugins?
      It is also fact that the latest OE2.0 image will be released for all enigma2 boxes as well as DM800 and all plugins will also be available for downloading for installation in the feeds. So how can these plugins will be installed in DM800 as its remaining memory becomes very low after installation of simple image?

Thanks once again to read this post.
      Your comprehensive reply will be appreciated.
    • Go and ask this at the Dream-Multimedia Board, as it is their part to solve this.
      If there is a working Solution provided by DMM, it also will be offered in the Newnigma Image.
      We will under no circumstances support any other, 3rd party flash expansion tools!
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)
    • Dear Louis!
      I have already posted this query at DMM Board but reply is still awaited.

AND

WATCH OUT YOUR REPLY CAREFULLY!
      I CAN WATCH YOUR FACE WITH FULL OF ANGER. WHY?
      THIS FORUM IS ALSO CREATED TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS REGARDING ENIGMA2 BOXES, SO WHY YOU ARE ASKING ME TO GO HERE AND THERE.
      IF DMM HAS RELEASED THE IMAGE AND THEIR FEEDS CONTAINING SUCH HUGE PLUGINS LIKE BROWSER ETC. WHICH ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY DM800, AND DMM IS WRONG THAN WHAT IS DOING YOUR TEAM........DOING THE SAME ILLOGICAL PARODY...........THINK.
      DONT DICTATE ME TO SURF THE WEB FOR THE SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEMS.

I THINK ADMIN MUST TAKE THE NOTICE AGAINST THIS SO CALLED "VIP" FOR HIS UGLY LANGUAGE.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von indiana ()

• Originally posted by LoUiS
      Go and ask this at the Dream-Multimedia Board, as it is their part to solve this.
      If there is a working Solution provided by DMM, it also will be offered in the Newnigma Image.
      We will under no circumstances support any other, 3rd party flash expansion tools!

Always a pleasure to read your comments :D
    • As I already told you before, if a solutions supported/offered by DMM itself, it will be also supplied with the Newnigma2 feed.
      Said so, the flash expander was added to the feed by DreamMultimedia, so it also is offered on our feed.
      For any questions and support regarding the flash expander plugin, feel free to contact the plugin maintainer.
      Before you ask, the maintainer is the user "Mechatron" and it's Home is the IHAD-Board.
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)
    • Originally posted by LoUiS
      As I already told you before, if a solutions supported/offered by DMM itself, it will be also supplied with the Newnigma2 feed.
      Said so, the flash expander was added to the feed by DreamMultimedia, so it also is offered on our feed.
      For any questions and support regarding the flash expander plugin, feel free to contact the plugin maintainer.
      Before you ask, the maintainer is the user "Mechatron" and it's Home is the IHAD-Board.

It is pretty much good reply form your side.
      But I dont think that Flashexpander Plugin is offered by DMM.
      Here is Feed link for OE2.0 but the said plugin is not available till todate
      DMM Feed for OE2.0 Dm800

Thanks for you reply in soft mode.