EMC's epg default language fix

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• EMC's epg default language fix

Hi. Sorry that I am posting in english, but I don't speak german at all..

Enhanced Movie Center is a great and popular plugin, but it's a bit broken- atleast for unstable newnigma2 images. Actually I get it to hang when trying to set default subtitling language and default audio language, but didn't do anything about it - as personally, those features are not important for me.

I like to keep my dreambox in english, but as I live in Finland, I really would love EPG in Finnish, we also don't even have english epg in freeview channels, some channels default to swedish when english epg is being retrieved..

Well, EMC comes in to the rescue here as one can set different EPG language with it.
    But it doesn't work. Routine compares string array to array containing 2 string arrays and this causes it always to set en_EN or what ever language user is using as ui language.

I have fixed this, and posted the fix to github issues of EMC.. If newnigma2 has it's own patches for plugins, then this might be good to patch as well.. Anyway, here's the link to guidance on how to fix this issue:
    github.com/betonme/e2openplugi…ncedMovieCenter/issues/68

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von jake1981 ()