DM8000 Don't Boot with Last Newnigma2 Images

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• DM8000 Don't Boot with Last Newnigma2 Images

Hello Guys,

I'm having a strange Problem with my 8000, Last Stable and Unstable Images won't Boot after installing by Web interface.

I don't have this problem with others images, anyone with the same problem ?

Danke
    • How can I Creat a boot log ?
      The Box doesn't finish booting, it hangs with the spinning wheels for ever !
      I have tried Stable V4.0.7, V4.0.8 and last Unstable from 30/01/13.

I don't have this problem on 500hd, 800, 800se and 7020hd.
    • try telnet logging....

Quellcode

1. init 4

then

Quellcode

1. enigma2.sh >> /tmp/test.log

you should get a log file in /tmp/ which is named test.log

or try

Quellcode

1. enigma2.sh

then u have to coyp&paste the output here
      Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
      Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen."
    • Sorry for the late reply !

I was able to make a copy of the telnet window, but on the tmp folder i get almost a empty test.log.
      I can't post the log here, system don't accept, it's to long.

have also swapped the power supply, with one from my 7020Hd, but i still get the same problem.
      Impossible to finish the first boot after i install a Newnigma2 image.
      i'am runing for now New Dreamelite image on my 8000, but i'm also having problems, like freezing's and i need to reboot at least once a day my 8000 :(
      Dateien
    • Hi i have had all sorts of problems with my 8000 after the power supply got weak and i replaced it.
      My syptoms were randon reboots, picture pixelation very bad, picture freeze and the whole box would freeze requiring a reboot.
      I even lost both onboard tuners at one point, it turned out to be a combination of 2 things in the end.

#1 the box was overheating i guess this killed the power supply in the first place.
      #2 The white connector from the power supply to the main board (the one with many black wires) seems loose if i moved it slightly while the box was on it made things better so i wound some insulation tape around the connector to make a tighter fit into the main board.

I also noticed my f connectors for the tuner has some dry solder and resoldering these help with picture pixelation.
      It may be worth checking those things, in my opinion the build quality of the dm8000hd is very poor for a box that cost £900+ but i just love it.
    • #1 I have installed a Fan, since day One, this was one of first Dm8000 available in France, i'm runing with the power supply of my 7020Hd that is much younger, same result !
      #2 When i received the box (first day) i have notice that the 2 wires connecting the power connector to the power supply pcb, was making a bad contact, it was fixed directly.

I'm afraid that the problem is on motherboard, cpu re balling or even worst !

PS: i must add that i never had a single problem with my 8000 for years, and it's connected 24/7/365.

I'm posting a crash log, this is 1 among dozens of crash logs that are stored on media/hdd.
      Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von passete ()

• Aresta schrieb:

Your crashlog posted is not with newnigma² image. Have you tried original DMM image as well?

yeah, because with newnigma2 image the box won't boot, so i can't get a log !
      But the first log posted above, is with newnigma2 last stable image, and with box stuck on first boot after flashing .

Tried all images, some don't boot at all, others boot, but i get a lot of green screens (crashes), freezings, etc ...
      These symptoms started a few weeks back and become worst everyday, that's why i've decided to install from scratch a newnigma2 image, but all atempts are solded with stuck in first boot.
    • Hello & thanks for the suggestion :
      But unfortunately it didn't change anything :

Here the result when booting after the flash with dreamup and recover bad sector enabled, the Oled display is on, then turn off and i only see the wheels spinning, then it stuck's there :
      [Blockierte Grafik: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t82/passete/DSC07962_zps38a255cc.jpg]

And the window from Dreamup :
      [Blockierte Grafik: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t82/passete/2014-03-01_19h20_48_zps71e8f8fb.jpg]

I guess that something else is provoking this problem
    • I don't know if the fact of swapping the power supply, as modify something, true is the box is stable !
      No problem in 2/3 days, box is running like before !

Except that I can't use Newnigma2 images ... pity.
    • Good news, I just tested the new image update (stable 4.0.11) and the box as booted fine !
      I'm now running Newnigma2 images again.
      I just wonder why previous images were not working, very weird phenomena !
    • Hello,

I seem to have the same problem. But the suggested solutions did not help me.
      Got random hangs, green screens and reboots, freezes in video and some times very slow respons.
      I attached that crashlog. Can anybody help please?

Bob
      Dateien