Graphic Multi EPG at top of plugin menu instead of Barry Allen?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Graphic Multi EPG at top of plugin menu instead of Barry Allen?

I use Graphic Multi EPG alle the time, but Barry Allen very seldom.
      Therefore it would be convenient just to push blue button - OK
      instead of arrow down into the list to access the EPG entry.

Personally, I'd prefer to have Multi EPG directly on the blue button but I don't think that would be possible?
    • Oh no, I know well that Newnigma2 like most other images do not support BA.

But my flash image does. It is used only for booting from scratch. But Newnigma2 is what I use. I don't think removal of BA from the plugins can improve the situation. EPG is 6th entry in the list; making it the 5th won't be of much help.

I do not need BA with Nn2, but if it is there it works. I can select another image and a reboot will ensue.

But I can just as easily restart from the system menu and I'll gladly remove BA if that can move EPG to the top of blue button list - but I really think the EPG deserves a button of it's own. Next best would be always to have EPG at top of utilities list.

Might an option to order the blue button at will be a solution?

Using multiboot has been of great help to me. I have been able to kee several Newnigma2 installations, allowing me always to have working image ready for my family while I could continue experimenting and improving the installation. That made the transition to v4.0.9 invisible to my family.