Wishes for the upcoming Newnigma² images

• How about a teletext cache to allow quick access. Kathrein receivers put the data in a cache and as long as you stay on a channel you always have immediate access to all pages.

Thx and greetz
      wvdb
    • already posted on this board
      Original von MartiniB
      the best E2 image can be better :)

1. show sat position in channels list

2. add soundtrack priority (like in E1)
      s:/extras/audiochannelspriority=Russian#russian#rus#rus.#English#englisch#engl#Original#orj#ORY#ory#orig#org#dos#Tonoption 2#

3.a show count of services in folders [services]; [providers]; [new found]
      3.b add new folder [transponders];
      3.c add exit/up line at begining of list (like in E1)
      3.d change function {delete selected sattelite} to {delete} selected service or dirrectory

4. remember transponders which cant be received in sattellites_ignore.xml or sattellites_failed.xml
      _ and skip them on next scan
      btw. cant understand why after online update always is lost my edited sattelites.xml(without Astra 2D and 36E without African frequencies)

5. time synchronisation from list of manualy selectet transponders(user trusted) or from i-net time.server.com

p.s.
      i can write more :)

+

6.a. EPG maping from another channel. in case some chanel has longer program table, but other has better picture or is prefered for openig
      6.b. export/import EPG for particular channels.
      _ i would export epg for some channels of cable operator which sends in DVB-T to users with DVB-S where EPG isnt present
      _ (please with E1<->E2 compatibility)

7. (only on 8k posible) chose audiotrack from another channel
      _ example: for waching F1 in HD but audiotrack take native from another service
      _ maybe some changeable delay option must be present there

8. FAST BOOT/REBOOT option. when box is configured and nomore new hardware planed then
      _ can be markt one checkbox in Shutdown menu and then dreambox dont spent time on checking all posible hardware, but boot from prepaired list with previous present harware
      dm7080sstt; 2x dm8000sstt; dm7020s <- Diseq1x4 <- 3x Diseq1x10 <-
      Dishes:
      1.8m 36E;28E;23E;19E;16E;13E;7E
      1.6m 42E;36E
      1.0m 10/9E;5E;1W;8W
      1.0m 15W;22W;30W
      1.1m 4/5W;12W;18W;24W
      1.1m 53E;60E
      1.0m 75E
      TVs: Philips 46pfl9707s; Philips 42pfl9703h
    • picture in picture for epg

Why not use a picture in picture for the epg like other boxes do, there already is the pinp plugin for enigma 1 which is pretty much usless but in the epg would be good.

& as mentioned before better boot speed.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von fran blake ()

• A plugin for the ipod would be unique and very nice
      also an epg for sky italy will make me verty happy

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von mat8861 ()

• Fix the time bug (time changes with channel changes, with a fixed time zone...it is E2 issue) - for example put a feature to fix the receiver time by the user and not read it from the channel.

Cheers,
      MfG,

Box(s): DM820 <2TB HDD>, DM800seV2 <1TB HDD>
      Image(s): (Merlin4 + GP3.3), (Merlin3 + GP3.2)
    • few thoughts to feed on:

1. Show channel number in the infobar.
      2. Show HD icon on the infobar.
      3. Show network connection icon in the infobar.
      (those 3 request above are for HD Skins only)
      4. Have CCCam info as part of the newnigma2 blue-botton list (have it integrated with the image, rather than add via plug-ins) - example of that is the Nabilosat image
      5. Add the option for restarting engima2 manually (not only complete box restart) in shutdown/restart menu list option.

Newnigma2 Image Rocks and Rules!

Cheers.
      MfG,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ahd299 ()

• Original von ahd299
      5. Add the option for restarting engima2 manually (not only complete box restart) in shutdown/restart menu list option.

You can do that, if you change your settings to expert... Then you are able to do a GUI restart in shutdown-menu
    • Thanks JERKBALL for correcting my info. I did not know about this trick.

I had my customize setting on intermmediate.
      MfG,

• im hoping for the fix that the SNR levels are displayed correctly and that the satfinder would work more sensitive and correct, lots of images last week had som updated drivers wich makes the satfinder function work properly for once.
      i hope newnigma wil also have that next time because i am having lots of trouble finding my arabsat 26E on my DM800 with the search function.
    • - at the first start make a ipscan on the local network for other boxes. if there is any box, copy the hole sat, channel and user preferences from this other boxes.
      - if you start the box, make a automount of every box in your local network (mountpoint, central task manager for make records on a ,,free/not used box", make autoconnection from cccam/gb*x/c@md/new§s ...)

- a central channelupgrade database, if a new channel or transponder are exist, make a "Enigma Upgrade" like the packets, but for channels of the configured sat.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ju76 ()

• Originally posted by ahd299
      few thoughts to feed on:
      4. Have CCCam info as part of the newnigma2 blue-botton list (have it integrated with the image, rather than add via plug-ins) - example of that is the Nabilosat image

What I meant have this cccam info plug-in as part of the NewNigma2 Service plugins.

Cheers.
      MfG,