Bugs I have found in Newnigma²

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• dm8000sscc+hdd+cf+dvd
      did online update from 3.1 -> 3.1.1 last night ,rebooted . all worked fine, after 12h this morning (now) box has been on and its freezing on every channel aprox 10sek intervall. camd restart wont help.(reboot did)

reflashed the box 2 c if this happens again.

Theres still the red subtitles probem on DMConcinnity-HD skin
      f.x: Canal+hits,Canal+Drama,Cana+First,Canal+Action,Discov Worl....ext..ext)

I know it can b fixed by editing the skin.xml ,its just a bit frustrating to do on every update .
      pls forward this red subtile issue 2 the skin´s maker
      T:LLP
      Bilder
      • screenshot3.jpg

31,53 kB, 720×405, 1.833 mal angesehen
      • screenshot2.jpg

40,38 kB, 720×405, 1.846 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von LLP ()

• Original von LLP
      I know it can b fixed by editing the skin.xml ,its just a bit frustrating to do on every update .

to able restore changes-modifications which i need in skins and python i have made script
      E2 Python patcher
      you can modify it
      dm7080sstt; 2x dm8000sstt; dm7020s <- Diseq1x4 <- 3x Diseq1x10 <-
      Dishes:
      1.8m 36E;28E;23E;19E;16E;13E;7E
      1.6m 42E;36E
      1.0m 10/9E;5E;1W;8W
      1.0m 15W;22W;30W
      1.1m 4/5W;12W;18W;24W
      1.1m 53E;60E
      1.0m 75E
      TVs: Philips 46pfl9707s; Philips 42pfl9703h
    • Original von LLP
      dm8000sscc+hdd+cf+dvd
      did online update from 3.1 -> 3.1.1 last night ,rebooted . all worked fine, after 12h this morning (now) box has been on and its freezing on every channel aprox 10sek intervall. camd restart wont help.(reboot did)

reflashed the box 2 c if this happens again.

Theres still the red subtitles probem on DMConcinnity-HD skin
      f.x: Canal+hits,Canal+Drama,Cana+First,Canal+Action,Discov Worl....ext..ext)

pls forward this red subtile issue 2 the skin´s maker
      T:LLP

which color u prefer ?
    • i haveto change them every time to white like this

<subtitles>
      <sub name="Subtitle_TTX" font="Regular;30" foregroundColor="#F0F0F0" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
      <sub name="Subtitle_Regular" font="Regular;30" foregroundColor="#DCDCDC" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
      <sub name="Subtitle_Bold" font="Replacement;30" foregroundColor="#DCDCDC" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
      <sub name="Subtitle_Italic" font="Regular;30" foregroundColor="#DCAAAA" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
      </subtitles>

but i would prefer that it was fixed allready when downloaded from plugins
    • I have DM 800hdse with external hard drive, when I switch off the HDD, the folder media/hdd is removed. When I switch on the HDD and try t record a message 'NO HDD FOUND'.

I have to manually create the folder /media/hdd via tuxcom.

I appreciate if you can update this in your image since i found your image the best for 800hdse
    • camd autoreset don't functions

hi to all
      i have installed last newnigma on my dm800se.. updated and installaed last cccam...
      i want to active the autoreset camd function, but when i enabled it and set the hour...
      the cccam don't restart??
      the box in this moment is in standby mode..
      why this??
      thank you
      ;)
    • Original von techie
      There is no 7 day epg for sky..

This was reported some time ago but the problem still seems to last.
      Is there a way to get a 7-day EPG on 28E? All I get is just NOW and NEXT events.
      Thanks.
    • I'm not getting the option to link my mounts in devicemanager in newnigma 3.1.5 on my DM8000, anyone else have this problem?
      On my dm7025 the devices are said not to be mounted, I can't mount them using devicemanager, and I have no link-option there either, but the units are working as if they were.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Piratdjinn ()