How To: Prevent Tuner3 from being used automatically?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• How To: Prevent Tuner3 from being used automatically?

Hi all

I have DM8000 latest image 4.0.11 with an additional Tuner DVB-S2 that is connected to my Positioner.

2 x factory fitted tuners connected to fixed dishes using separate LNB1 and LNB2

Problem is that when viewing and recordings start sometimes recordings happen at the same time and the box then selects Tuner3 and tries to move the dish for recordings.
      I don't want the box to use Tuner3(LNB3) for recordings.(it cant move dish to face that satellite)

Is there some way to prevent the box using Tuner3(LNB3) for Recordings? I don't want to Dis-able the Tuner3(LNB3) as I use it to face the other side.

On previous images - it would ZAP to the recording channel if you were viewing something else. This is what i want but only using LNB1 and LNB2.
      In Advanced Setup - I have selected - Recordings Have Priority.

Any ideas?
    • Update:

By disabling the Positioner tuner #3 - NN will ZAP to Recording channel if it has no other tuner. This works 100%.

But I still use my positioner , so I do not want it disabled.

Basically looking for a feature in the Tuner setup where I can select if the tuner can be used for recordings or not.

Would this be possible?