external DVB-T usb for dm800?

• Hi peter36,

didn't you recognize Raitsas smileys? It was quite easy to guess that he was kidding! But IMHO this was the right reaction to marks answer. ;) What did he expect? Did he want nightman to search the Dreamboard for "external Tuner", i think he should be able to do this himself. ... but if he's then able to read the answers is an other question, coz i think they are in german.

cheers
      louis
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)
    • Yeah, i 2nd LoUiS´s comment, he totally got the drift & my meaning .

We are here, ofcourse, to help out, but asking for Newnigma developer or Newnigma team or anybody to search things for you is not really the reason why this or anyother board exists.
      Thats a thing you need to do by yourself.

The tuner in the original question is quite rare as is the idea, and if you find out things that might help develop Newnigmna further, please assist us with your findings.
      Contributing is desired, demanding is not.

But we encourage all users to use search engines & the net by themselves, we are not here to make the searches for you. And translating with translate.google.com/ from german to english is easy.

I hope this clear things up; using sarcasm in the net, like i did in my post above, is a bit challenging issue, i surely know that :D