iptv with newnigma2

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• iptv with newnigma2

Hi guys,

I have a DM500HD with latest newnigma2 image and would like to watch iptv with the box.
      I have made a IPTV bouquet and inseted some streaming lines.

I tested with other images and it works, but with newnigma2 not. What do i miss?

thank you
    • Same question.
      I have 2 decorders, the first is a DM800se with LEAN image and second is a DM800seV2 with FULL image, both with latest newnigma2, updated this night to 4.0.17.
      I've insered the bouquet in etc/enigma2 dir.
      After a gui reboot, i select a channel in list and .... nothing .... afer 2 seconds, decoder is blocked and i need to turn off and on again with rear button.
      Where is my error ??
      Is needed a plugins/drivers installation ??
      Can someone help me ??
    • jonny139 schrieb:

Install the first iptvlistupdater. After you install it reboot your Box. And then go to your bouqet list and choose your channel you want to Stream.

Done!

Installed first plugin (it has automatically installed 5 packages), rebooted and ... nothing!!

I select an iptv channel in my bouquet, but not work (with a SmartTv and with a Tablet work perfectly).

I've tested to download an iptv bouquet from iptvlistupdater, but same thing, not work, i wait 30 seconds in channel, but I see nothing.

Damn!! What is wrong !?!?
    • Hi,

How did it go for you?

Same problem here with an 7020HDv1, installed iptvlistupdater rebooted and nothing. Tried to insert my own lines for red bull tv, but it didn't work. Works with other images with the same stream, so my links are good.

Which dependencies does the streaming from bouquets need, that are not installed with iptvlistupdater?