about Dm7020HD newnigma 4.0.12 image errors...

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• about Dm7020HD newnigma 4.0.12 image errors...

dear newnigma team, first off all this my first message in the forum and i would like to thank you all to prepare very very good images for dremabox users.

i have dm7020hd, dm800hd, dm500s.

Last days I recognized some error in dm7020hd in which newnigma2 4.0.12 installed.

When you adjust tuner configuraon as expert user defined [Blockierte Grafik: http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/01/e5f77e6c3921d26f48bb41e720354de7.jpg][Blockierte Grafik: http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/01/c8e9d2439c4ee109e2f65e4a11d2e2f7.jpg]in diseqc 1.2 (diseqc motor using), you can install 32 satellite (lnb) but in adjustment, input is only 16. This causes many many problems after you install 16 satellite.

There should be a revision for input adjustments in diseqc 1.2.... For 32 lnb there must be 32 input in place of 16 input.

Newnigma2 team hıpefully would solve this problem in new images by future. Just i want to say this. Actually, one more issue is that some of the times green screen faults comes, may be newnigma2 team can solve this too.

Note: in the second picture you can see that 32 lnb but 16 input. This must be revised as 32 lnb and 32 input. ☺️☺️☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • This is a standard Feature that DMM put in their image that way, THEY would need to change it, so that it is reflected in all images (including NN2). Hence you ask at the wrong place ...
    • This is a standard Feature that DMM put in their image that way, THEY would need to change it, so that it is reflected in all images (including NN2). Hence you ask at the wrong place ...

dear gutemine, i think that you dont have enough information about newnigma2 images. It's not about dmm and not a feature of it.
      Diseqc 1.2 is a system in which you can locked many many satellite, no restriction. Newnigma2 allow only 16 input but the lnb number is 32. I think read and search a little bit then reply

• I know all this, but again, why should NN2 Team change something which the standard DMM Image should support ?

And you are mixing things - 1.2 is for Rotors which can have much more Positions. 1.1 is for cascading DiseqC switches with uncommitted ones which is in most cases only 4x4=16
    • I know all this, but again, why should NN2 Team change something which the standard DMM Image should support ?

The point that we didnt meet, it's not a standard feature in dmm. just a few change in image algorythm. Although there are 32 lnb permission to adjust but only allowed 16 input to locked. Hence there must be 32 lnb to 32 input

As you know that which cams, picons, settings or plugins are standard in dmm. image is not standard in linux. It is open source codes....

• I think you should do a little bit of research. Newnigma2 is an image based on the original enigma2 Version by DMM. In NN2 nothing of the core functionality is changed, but only additional features are added through plugins.
      The tuner configuration is an essential part of the enigma2 core. If DiseqC is not properly implemented there it affects all images.

To try a different approach: Did you check that these options are different in a DMM image? If so, NN2 changed something (which I doubt) and should fix it. If not the error is in the original image and should be fixed there.
    • I think you should do a little bit of research. Newnigma2 is an image based on the original enigma2 Version by DMM. In NN2 nothing of the core functionality is changed, but only additional features are added through plugins.
      The tuner configuration is an essential part of the enigma2 core. If DiseqC is not properly implemented there it affects all images.

To try a different approach: Did you check that these options are different in a DMM image? If so, NN2 changed something (which I doubt) and should fix it. If not the error is in the original image and should be fixed there.

dear morphou, in linux anything can be changable. even core. it's not problem by software engineers. Newnigma2 team can easly solve this issue. They have big background informations and very big experience.

• If you would undertstand the difference between a DiseqC 1.1 and 1.2 you would not need to ask. Your screenshots clearly show that you try to do a rotor config with DiseqC 1.1 LNB targets which is more or less nonsense, because I'm pretty sure that your Rotor setup doesn't even have DiseqC switches and hence is unable to interprete these commands - this is actually the reson why it works despite what you enter is probably nonsense.

So you whole request and the ignorance to my reply pointing out your misunderstanding just shows that you don't fully understand how the rotor setup works. If you would ask at DMM board you probably would get the same polite No(nsense) as we did here.

Maybe explain first how your dish is cabled and connected before you do reqest for things to be fixed which are not broken.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Space ()

• If you would undertstand the difference between a DiseqC 1.1 and 1.2 you would not need to ask. Your screenshots clearly show that you try to do a rotor config with DiseqC 1.1 LNB targets which is more or less nonsense, because I'm pretty sure that your Rotor setup doesn't even have DiseqC switches and hence is unable to interprete these commands - this is actually the reson why it works despite what you enter is probably nonsense.

So you whole request and the ignorance to my reply pointing out your misunderstanding just shows that you don't fully understand how the rotor setup works. If you would ask at DMM board you probably would get the same polite No(nsense) as we did here.

Maybe explain first how your dish is cabled and connected before you do reqest for things to be fixed which are not broken.

dear gutemine,

I have getting signals from 13,16,19,23,26,28,31,33,36,39,42,45,46,48,52,52.5 east satellites. And more than 6.000 channels i have been using currently.

Those if you account, totally 16 satellite. It's not possible to add another satellite more than 16 satellites.

I'm using rotor. I have programmed positioners of 16 satellite. To program positioners more than 16 satellites, it's possible. But in expert menu, when you select diseqc 1.2, only permisible input is just 16 but it's possible to get 32 satellite i mean 32 lnb.

Problem is that there must be 32 lnb to 32 input in diseqc 1.2

• As said before, I have no clue on all this DiSEqC stuff. But a short research gave me this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DiSEqC#Versions_and_compatibility
      DiSEqC 1.2, which allows switching between up to 16 sources, and control of a single axis satellite motor

So 16 seems to be the maximum for DiSEqC 1.2

thank you to all friends.....

may be diseqc 1.2 can increase its input capacity and users can connect more than 16 satellite in future.

so it seems that solution is not in dmm and any image writers. problem is not software, problem is hardware? but still i support that problem is in software, just for diseqc 1.2 (rotor using)