ULTRA HD GLASS SKIN - DREAMBOX 920 UHD

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• ULTRA HD GLASS SKIN - DREAMBOX 920 UHD

Hi! I insatll skin ultra hd glass. The skin appeared in picture and sound. When I restart GUI, DM does not boot but and hangs and no longer responds. Of course I reinstalled the image and everything goes with others skins, but I still want install skin utra hd glass. Any idea, newnigma support ultra hd glass skin? Tx

aus "DM800se"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Joey () aus folgendem Grund: Beitrag verschoben

• You are posting in DM800se, your profile says DM7020HD and topic is DM920... so what Dreambox is this about?
      We dont support HD/UHD Glass skin. That skin does a lot of changes to the system and its not even completly removable without reflashing. So if you want to use it, do that on your risk. We dont give any support for that skin.
    • it is pre-installed, Nuke-EVO or you can install Nuke-FHD
      and after that install the Plugin Merlinskinthemes so you can customize the skin
      Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
      Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen."
    • Can you tell me in detail what are the steps to customize the skin with plugin Merlinskinthemes. Now I select skin Nuke - EVO from image. What are the steps to be taken after installing the customization plug-in? Tx
    • open the MerlinSkinThemesPlugin, choose the Nuke.Evo skin,
      then there are many options to change, designs, infobar and other stuff,
      just try it yourself, press yellow to generate a new skin.xml and then confirm with ok
      Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
      Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen."