Timer Recordings Started But Records Nothing

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Timer Recordings Started But Records Nothing

Hi Everyone, I have a Dm7020Hdv2, 3 of my timer recordings from 9pm onwards are not recording. When I try to check what is wrong, I found some of the shows in Epg in one of the Chinese channel are again appear in funny symbols (not english). I am not sure if this is the problem causing no recording. I tried to look for log recording feature but could not find, so not able show the log info.
      Please Help
      Thanks & Best Regards
      Bilder
      • 26-1-19 Epg-Channel8-Appear Funny Symbol,Not Words.png

107,55 kB, 1.107×947, 372 mal angesehen
    • Hi Master Gutemine, very sorry for opening another thread.
      I had posted this issue before in Dm7020hd session and no one reply. I then realized it may be in German language which is why I receive no assistance. So I thought my post is in the wrong session and should be in the English corner.
      All these timer recordings are actually series shows, which means I cannot miss any of the episodes. Otherwise it is meaningless continue watching and my wife is going to kill me.
      Could you please help me?
      Thanks & Best Regards
    • For the old Dreambpxes running OE 2.0 help is pretty limited, as all core development stopped years ago.

Sometimes only Flash is full or ubifs got currupted, but if flashing a fresh image doesn't help
      you could only check if an Open* Images has the same problem.
    • Hi Everyone, I had done a new flash with the latest Newnigma image and no restore of setting. Very sadly the Epg again appear the funny symbols (attached photo), but this time is in Channel U. I only have the following plugins, no other plugin and Iptv channels.

1. Enhanced Movie Center
      2. Startup to Standby
      3. Samba Config Editor
      4. Vali.Hd.Flex – Skin

Anyone, please help

Thanks & Best Regards
      Bilder
      • 28-1-19 Epg-Channel U-Appear Funny Symbol, Not Words.png

358,43 kB, 1.114×681, 218 mal angesehen
    • Ok Gutemine, I try again with the original Dmm image.
      Please don’t misunderstanding me, addressing you as Master is a compliment to you and nothing bad. It is my way of showing you my respect to you as an expert in Linux and Enigma2 OS.
    • NN2 is based on last experimental from DP, hence this will not make any difference and it is not what I suggested. Have you tried to Edit these strange timers to a have a standard character title?
    • No, I did not edit the EPG and also I do not know how to do that. If you look at the photos that I had attached previously, this strange behavior is also not constant, sometime is in Channel 8 and sometime is in Channel U. Please help
    • Please tell me if I define an “Event Name” to my regular daily timers, it will solve the following faults,

1. The Epg will display correctly in English wordings?
      2. My regular daily timers will work and records properly?