JediMakerXtream OE2.5

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• JediMakerXtream OE2.5

Das Programm funktioniert 39

Das Ergebnis ist nur für Teilnehmer sichtbar.

Hi here is a plugin for creating and build bouquets from IPTV providers

Plugin is in a test fase for OE2.5 so would be nice with some test drivers.

OK Now it has been 39 downloads and thats nice with so many testdriver but how about
      Som feedback? Just a WORKING or NOT Working :)

Plugin works like this.

How to use

Install with attached .deb file

The program works in one of two ways.

1) Via a playlists.txt file. Where you can copy and paste all your playlist urls
      Now supports standard xtream iptv playlists, External Urls that return m3u playlists or Local MP3s

Currently this playlists.txt file live here.
      /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

you can change this file location to anywhere you like via the settings.
      i.e
      /media/hdd/playlists

2) or you can manually enter your details via the playlists/add playlist.

You then need to create your channel bouquets.

On creating a bouquet... playlists....Ok Button (TV button also works as an alternative)
      This will also then create a xmltv file for use with epg importer plugin

Known Problems

Some VOD categories are huge. This may take a long time to populate the list and look like your box has froze. If you are patient. It will eventually show all of them.
      (This really shouldn't be a problem anymore unless your VOD list is mammoth)

This plugin uses the newer iptv api. Some older/crappier providers will not be compatible.
      In my testing only 3 out of 25 different world wide iptv providers i tested didn't use this newer api.
      (a work around to this is to load the playlist as an external m3u file)

An invalid URL in your playlists.txt will slow down the initial load of playlists as it tries to validate its existance.
      It is recommended you remove/edit any broken URLs as soon as you have confirmed they are actually no longer active.

Not Working / Not coded (yet)
      Built in player. Streams are viewed via bouquets only at the moment.

If you use a script like this example copy the higlighted string and paste in to your playlists.txt
      If problem just change enigma22_script to m3u or if supported by provider m3u8
      Now the playlist is ready to use in Plugin

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "http://iptv.neuiptv.live:8080/get.php?username=GEPJ7wceoZ&password=D35OVl2U8E&type=enigma22_script&output=ts" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh
      Dateien

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von seagen ()

• 10 downoads and not a single chrashlog ;) feedback is very important so we can improve the plugin
      Special if there is some issue but a confirmation that it also works are much appriciated also

Here are som screenshoots:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von seagen ()

• You have to assign the right name to your IPTV Channels for EPG and Picons to work. This can be done easy by just change the name of your channels by removing names like DE DE: VIP and FHD
      But if your provider has EPG the Plugin makes a refferance and add it to your plugin EpgImporter so look there first and try importing EPG before changing channel names.

Google translate:

Sie müssen den Namen Ihrer IPTV-Kanäle so ändern, dass sie denselben Namen wie der ursprüngliche Kanal haben. Entfernen Sie Wörter wie DE DE: VIP FHD und dergleichen aus dem Kanalnamen. Sie können E-Channelizer auch verwenden, um epg an Ihre Kanäle oder ein ähnliches Programm anzupassen.

Wenn Ihr IPTV-Anbieter über EPG verfügt, fügen Sie das Plugin in EpgImporter hinzu. Versuchen Sie also, den Kanalnamen zu ändern.
    • laut dem log nutzt du eine alte version
      Dateien
      Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
      Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen."
    • hier das epgplugin von jedi
      Dateien

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
      Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen."
    • With the jedixstream you can create a bouquet from link you have to put in the playlist.txt, after that yo have to assign the created iptv bouquet-channels with with the name for the epg-channel-names with jedixepg plugin.
      Then you have to use epgimport plugin, activate the sources you used in the jedixepg plugin and save it. Then choose manual import.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• hallo.
      Könnte mir einer helfen ??
      Ich hab das Plugin auch meiner dreambox 920 UHD gemacht
      Leider hab ich kein Ton bei IPTV Bundesliga und Sport UHD kein Ton,
      Wenn ich es über die Amazon Cube schaue ist der Ton da..
    • antrabe3 schrieb:

yes it works with other enigma2 boxes but not with dreamOS. I create the bouquets but then black screen. We try to solve it in other board but not success.
      it works perfect with dreamOS ...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• and what about X-Streamity ? (plugin to watch IPTV Streams)
      does this plugin work for you with dreamOS ?

I have tested all plugins, everything is working with dreamOS !
      maybe u need to install a missing package
      Dateien

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• yes tested also and doesnt works. I spoke with plugin creator and doesnt know why doesnt works with dm900 and nn2. The only i could do is use a m3u file and jedixstream then could create the bouquets. i dont know if its due to my provider iptv but in other boxes works fine. Even i remember that xstreamity works before but i dont remember the image i just remeber that with 8009 config