Not Fully at Standby Mode

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Not Fully at Standby Mode

Hi Everyone, the recent Newnigma image seem not putting my Dm7020Hdv2 to full standby mode. In my last daily timer I have set to standby which end at 0020hrs. When I wake up in the morning, I notice on the top of the Stb, blue & red lights are lighted (in past experiences, this happen when Stb freeze or hang) and the root/harddisk is still connected to the network. The only sign showing it is in standby mode is the front display that is totally off. Please help.
      Thanks very much
    • Witch Pulgins are additional installed?
      Do you use a actually Weekly Images from our source or frome somewhere else?
      I do not can reproduce it on my 2 old DM7020HD and DM7020HDv2. For me it looks that a 3rd Party Plugin not working properly.
      I use EPGRefresh, FritzCall, and a few others.

Best regards

Alisha Manuela
      Wahres Wissen beruht auf Erfahrung, alles andere ist nur Information.
      (Albert Einstein)

Μπορώ να ζήσω στην Ελβετία αλλά στο δεοξυριβονουκλεϊκό οξύ μου είναι η κυπρος της επαρχίας Αμμοχώστου
    • Hi Alisha, Thanks for the quick reply.

The plugin that are installed are as follows,

1. Enhanced Movie Center
      2. Startup to standby
      3. Samba Config Editor
      4. Vali.Hd Flex Skin
      5. Dflash
      6. Nfs Editor
      7. Yads Hd Skin

All image updates are from Newnigma which will alert me when there is an update.
    • I would try the original image at first and then test each plugin step by step individually, good luck...

..but a meaningful log would be good as well ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hmich ()

• you have to create a bootlog via USB Service Port to serial connection -> USB to UART Drivers have to be installed on a computer with Windows OS

use a hyperterminal like Putty.exe to create a bootlog
      Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quellcode

1. root@dm920:~$ mount | grep "/ "
      2. /dev/mmcblk1p1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,data=ordered)
      3. root@dm920:~$
    • Hi Fred Bogus Trumper, thank you for the advice and quick reply.
      My problem may not be in the booting process and I suspect it is during operation (in idle mode). Will this bootlog show the fault?
      It seem rather complicated, is there another easier method?
      Best Regards