Newnigma-Cannot Withhold Dvb-T2 Channels Reception - Empfang von Dvb-T2-Kanälen kann nicht vorenthalten werden

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Newnigma-Cannot Withhold Dvb-T2 Channels Reception - Empfang von Dvb-T2-Kanälen kann nicht vorenthalten werden

Newnigma-Cannot Withhold Dvb-T2 Channels Reception
      Hi, yesterday I had done a new flashing with the latest Newnigma image without any setting restoration and no plugin installation to my Dm7020Hdv2. Successfully doing the automatic scan of Dvb-C & T2 transmission and everything works fine.
      This morning when I switch-on the box, shockingly none of the Dvb-T2 channels is working (blank or black) and a message saying tuner failed. When I tried again doing an image reflash and automatic scan, the T2 channels came back. Please help. Thanks & Best Regards

Empfang von Dvb-T2-Kanälen kann nicht vorenthalten werden
      Hallo, gestern hatte ich ein neues Flashing mit dem neuesten Newnigma-Image durchgeführt, ohne dass Einstellungen wiederhergestellt wurden und keine Plugin-Installation auf meinem Dm7020Hdv2 erfolgte. Der automatische Scan der DVB-C & T2-Übertragung wurde erfolgreich durchgeführt, und alles funktioniert einwandfrei.
      Wenn ich heute morgen die Box einschalte, funktioniert schockierend keiner der Dvb-T2-Kanäle (leer oder schwarz) und eine Meldung, dass der Tuner fehlgeschlagen ist. Als ich es erneut versuchte, eine Bildwiederholung und einen automatischen Scan durchzuführen, kamen die T2-Kanäle zurück. Bitte helfen
      Danke und beste Grüße
    • Still i‘m confused the DM7020HD and DM7020HDv2 not support H.265 Codec, witch is supposed to be used for DVB-T2 transmission. Can you please provide channel information to understand what you are receiving?

The H.265 Codec to receiving channels is only supported by DM 52x and 9x0.

Best regards
      Alisha Manuela
      Wahres Wissen beruht auf Erfahrung, alles andere ist nur Information.
      (Albert Einstein)

Μπορώ να ζήσω στην Ελβετία αλλά στο δεοξυριβονουκλεϊκό οξύ μου είναι η κυπρος της επαρχίας Αμμοχώστου
    • @djmastera2000

As i know the itu describe to use DVB-T2 MUX only to use with H.265 for SD, HD and UHD Services. There was never planed tu use H.264 for DVB-T2 in point of cost.

But we will see with more information by channel information.

Best regards

Alisha Manuela
      (Albert Einstein)

Μπορώ να ζήσω στην Ελβετία αλλά στο δεοξυριβονουκλεϊκό οξύ μου είναι η κυπρος της επαρχίας Αμμοχώστου
    • @dhwz

Very interesting that do mutch documents like the one from EBU refered to ITU Documents. And as well itu documents from BBC planing and operations of DVB-T2 as well always talking regarding ultra HDTV or ultra coding for hdtv Programm.

If you think it‘s bullshit or german only related, i would like to prefered read more technical documents, and not Digital Bravo from Auerbach publishing Company.

One of the reasons why DVB-C2 is not implemented is the chicken and egg problems content versus receiving technology and codec on common used/installed equipment by the customers.

Jm2c

BR
      Alisha Manuela
      (Albert Einstein)

• I can assure you that tyring to lecture dhwz on videoformats is NOT a goot idea :D

This is like when you would try to lecture me on Multibooting - you might not enjoy the answers :*

Why not solving the orginal problem instead --- BTW doing backups of a working image is helping a lot in such cases :doh:
    • Newnigma-Cannot Withhold Dvb-T2 Channels Reception - Empfang von Dvb-T2-Kanälen kann nicht vorenthalten werden

Insulting people doesn't make it true...

Doesn't matter what you've read. ETSI defined the standard without any recommendations (as the DVB system is not depending on any codec).
      ITU is only delegating frequency ranges. And yes EBU may have given some recommendations (like they did before to use only 720p for HD) but they only speak for public television not for television in general and also not for the rest of the world.
    • Hi Everyone, thanks very much for all the informations.
      Attached herewith is the userbouquet file, I hope this file can help.
      Best Regards to All

Hallo allerseits, vielen Dank für all die Informationen.
      Im Anhang befindet sich die Userbouquet-Datei. Ich hoffe, diese Datei kann helfen.
      Beste Grüße an alle

userbouquet.dbe01.zip
    • Thanks very much to all developers and helpers of Newnigma!
      Today it cannot transmit T2 channels again. Please help
      I had enable the debug in “Dreambox Webcontrol” but could not find the log. Could someone tell me where is it located please?

Vielen Dank an alle Entwickler und Helfer von Newnigma!
      Heute kann es keine T2-Kanäle mehr übertragen. Bitte helfen
      Ich hatte das Debugging in "Dreambox Webcontrol" aktiviert, konnte das Protokoll jedoch nicht finden. Könnte mir jemand sagen, wo es sich befindet?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von bumperbee ()

• Thanks very much to all Developers & Helpers of Newnigma for the repair again. Best Regards

Vielen Dank an alle Entwickler & Helfer von Newnigma für die Reparatur. Freundliche Grüße

Early morning the T2 channels are working but now it is not. Please Help

Am frühen Morgen arbeiten die T2-Kanäle, jetzt aber nicht. Bitte helfen

I just did a full restart and the T2 channels are back. The reception is intermittent, something must be wrong somewhere, it is not like that before. Please Help

Ich habe gerade einen kompletten Neustart durchgeführt und die T2-Kanäle sind zurück. Der Empfang ist intermittierend, irgendwo muss etwas schief sein, so ist es vorher nicht. Bitte helfen