How can I record via HDMI In via gutemine plugin?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• How can I record via HDMI In via gutemine plugin?

Hi!
      I use HDMI-IN plugin. The question is, how can I record via this plugin? When I push “INFO’ on RC it says ‘Start Recording’ and when I push “MENU’ the answer is ‘Record Stop’ but no results!? Any ideas? From the other hand no problems with input signal - I can see it on the TV screen.
      Bilder
      • A664A535-2686-49D7-9691-BC86F7FD4BF1.png

1,12 MB, 1.334×750, 790 mal angesehen
      • F3DDBFED-8DF0-41BA-907F-06227481B2F9.png

1,19 MB, 1.334×750, 442 mal angesehen
      • 5C5864C9-E088-4E1B-BBF4-D4DE2DEBA0D2.png

1,27 MB, 1.334×750, 670 mal angesehen
      • E19335E5-A5E8-496A-9CA5-3C774C7818F5.png

1,08 MB, 1.334×750, 743 mal angesehen
    • I just add, that when i press ‘REC’ on remote (what should be the normal way to start recording), then nothing happens. So maybe stupid question, but how should I start the recording?
    • Thanks for your quick answer! But I can’t see this channel (NN2-Streamimg-Server-RTSP) on the channel selection!? Should I install anything else (more) to activate this?
    • Just in case I installed the todays build image, but the situation is the same for me. I can see the HDMI In signal, but I can't record it. I wish it worked as well as it works with gutemine plugin and original dmm image.
    • Hi,
      I recently tried to record over HDMI In (again). What I noticed is I'm not able to get a picture via the streamimg server. I tried the several things, he says connecting (to the streaming server) and then just ends without Input video signal. Whether something's changed or that recording over HDMI (via streamimg server) doesn't have to work at this point? I got my recording made when I loaded the original image and gutemine’s plugin. It'd be nice if New Nigma 2 could get done with it, or I'm doing something wrong again? I'm ready to report my steps, if you're guiding me. i haven't needed this function for a while, and I can't tell you how long it's been stopped for me.

Thanks in advance

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von zeros ()