tivusat cam & fransat ci+: is it possibile?

• tivusat cam & fransat ci+: is it possibile?

Hello everybody, i have installed the latest daily image on the dm920, my aim was to use at the same time a tivusat ci& card together with a frnasat ci+&card since i have regoular subscription to both the providers. Basing on the fact that fransat cam is c+ i have installed via dcc/script the ci+helper 9.23 and semms it is working properly, i have the two cams recognized and there is not error message from the fransat ci+ module . The problem is that the fransat ci+ seems to overtake always the tivusat module? infact if i switch to a tivusat channel i got the reply " not a viaccess service" and the screen remains black and the tivusat module doesn't work at all, is the any way to avoid thi s problem? do i have to manually assign the module to every fransat channel?
    • You can assign also Providers, but If There ist an overlap you will have to assign the individual Channels for every Module., because to my knowledge they are Not Auto assigned because these modules are Not very Common in the community.

But this is where AutoPin Plugin comes into the Play....
    • so probably i have to understand how to use the autopin function since i have no idea in how to manage it. i saw it exits and is present in ci+helper+autopin but i cannot understand it's functionality.

if i can do anything to help the community with my modules tell me what kind of informations i could provide, you're welcome.