HTML engine

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Sorry for not speaking German, but I'm sure guys you can read my post. Well, first of all I want to congratulate to the develeopers. It seems they have done a great job.

Regarding to the small problem I do have actually testing the HTML engine. When I try to edit manually the record schedule, I get an error message referring to the fonts can be used in the title and comment filed. It looks like the international character set is not supported currently, and in the Hungarian language that is very important (as in the German too). Is possible that in the future this problem will be fixed?

I hope I have posted this message into the right thread.:-)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von alibiman ()

• Vielen Danke for your answer!

I do have some further questions, if you have some time to answer:

1. I have setup the webserver, I have set authentication YES. From that time I cannot access the 7025 trought the browswer, the root/dreambox won't work. What is the username&passw? Can I change it somehow?

2. There are some plugins can be downloaded, but I simply don't know the purpose most of them. WHere can I find some info about those? Of course graphepg is obvious, but the others not.

3. If you can report the bugs or illogcal functioning, then I would mention one (perhaps it has been mentioned already on the forum, but I don't understand the German language. So, at file playback, you can set mark points, and if you stop the playback the system sets an automatic mark point for the next palyback, it asks about to continue or not, btw. When you say no for that question and start from the begining you can jump with the <> keys, but you cannot jump to that mark point what the system has put automaticaly at the stop. I thjink this is illogical.

I'm thinking strongly about another problems, but right now I cannot recalll any. :] This means that this E2board is a really good stuff. I'm very-very satisfied and happy with my 7025!
    • Original von alibiman
      1. I have setup the webserver, I have set authentication YES. From that time I cannot access the 7025 trought the browswer, the root/dreambox won't work. What is the username&passw? Can I change it somehow?

We didn't patch the webserver, just as we don't do with nearly anything in the E²-Image... Exlusions are pointed out in our readme ;)

So the passwort and username of course are standard, as dmm checked this stuff in...

Maybe you changed the pw of the user: root. For security reasons, so nobody can log into your box over telnet... So the weblogin chenges too, of course!

to your second question: I don't know any of that plugins, thats not my backyard ;)

But maybe somebody else can help ya with explenation...

Same goes to your third question... but here are plenty users, who use the pvr function ;)