dm920 2x triple tuner

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• dm920 2x triple tuner

Hello,
      first of all excuse my french.
      I join the 920 club few days ago but I can't get my box working with two dvb-c cable operators at the same time .I have one operator on tuner A and the other on tuner B but when to change channels from one operator to another (or one tuner to another) I got tune fail message on tuner B.It doesn't make too much sense for me especially that i bought the box in that configuration exactly for this reason as to watch two cable operators.It looks to me like a driver problem but maybe I'm doing myself something wrong.Any help will be highly apreciated.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von woobyz ()

• The Box doesn't know that one Operator ist only available on one cable hence it Will Always use First Tuner.

Somebody would need to write you a small Plugin to achieve this.....

But Ghost found a nice solution to handle reception from 2 different dvb-t2 antennas, If he Likes your Problem He maybe could create a similar solution for dvb-c.

ASK in Dreambox Board from the vendor....
    • You are Not understanding what I wrote, ob cable the Providers Share Same frequencies and hence servicerefs are Not detectable which belong to which Provider, and enigma2 Will Always use First Tuner until IT IS occupied. Try Second Provider Channel with different frequency in pip and IT will Work nicely.
    • The frequencies do not overlap but you are right. The only way to zap between the operators is the pip mode. It is something but not enough. Maybe a future plugin or driver update will solve the problem. Thanks a lot for the answer.
    • gutemine schrieb:

But Ghost found a nice solution to handle reception from 2 different dvb-t2 antennas, If he Likes your Problem He maybe could create a similar solution for dvb-c.

That's not comparable it's only handling more or less identical muxes on different frequencies, but receivable on both tuners.
      It's not possible to receive different networks on 2 different tuners, as E2 cannot differentiate between them.
    • Yes, but This is not 100% true either, as Ghost's workaround for DVB-T means the Last few digits of the servicereference dvbnamespace can differ also in SAT and cable AS they are ignored, but mean that E2 thinks this are different transponders.

With this Trick I'm forcing E2 to usw 2 Tuners for using 2 CI Modules for 2 Channels on the Same Transponder in my Service Relation plugin. And with this Trick I could force E2 to usw the Second Tuner also by starting pseudorecordings until First Triple Tuner ist occupied.

But Doing this with a Plugin would be really ugly, but this means that with the approach to missuse these digits for identifying different Providers E2 could handle this also, but this would mean Changes in e2 Code, and therefore I proposed to ASK in DP Board.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Space ()

• I think maybe we both think too complicated Here, maybe I have a gutemine Type of solution also for this problem, but IT would Work only If he needs only a homogenous reception, eg. only cable.

PS: good Idea btw :D despite that I missused it

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Space ()