Partnerbox services Picons

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Partnerbox services Picons

Hello,

As I'm done setting-up my home installation thanks to all of you and thanks to the precious HowTo section of this forum I'm just left with one question.
      In order to understand here is my configuration :
      - dm920 has tuners inside
      - dm900 has no tuner inside and gets all channels through the dm920 (with partnerbox method)

On the dm920 all the picons work fine and are visible in the channel list before the name of the channel, on the infobar, and in the channel list above the description and on the LCD display.
      So everything is fine.

However on the dm900 the picons do appear in the channel list before the name of the channel BUT they do not appear on the infobar, in the channel list above the description and neither on the LCD display.

I first thought to check the name of the picons and adapt them.
      In fact, for the dm920, the picons' names are like "1_0_19_4E85_C9_1_FFFF0000_0_0_0.png"
      As on the dm900 the service appears in such a way "1:256:19:4E85:C9:1:FFFF0000:0:0:0.png" I was thinking to change all picons' names so that the "1_0_" would be replaced by "1_256_"
      But it didn't work. And it actually changed in worst as the picons which would normally still appear in the channel list before the name of the channel don't appear anymore.

Any idea how to solve this ?
    • Here are some news :

I noticed that if I rename the picon as the name of the channel I've got it appearing :
      - in infobar,
      - in the channel list above the description,
      - on the LCD display.
      BUT then I lose it on the channel list before the name of the channel...

The only solution I found is then to use 2 different files (of the same picon) for only 1 channel ! In other words one picon must be duplicated so that both nomenclatures exist in the folder.
      So, I must use twice as much picons for 1 channel list... Not ideal in terms of size it takes on the flash memory...

It looks therefore that both ways have their own restrictions.
      Any idea if it could be solved anyway ?
    • You mean a converter to transform the services ID into the name of the channel ?

In that case it will not change the fact that I'm gonna miss the picons next to the channel list...

Or did I misunderstand your advice ?