[Feature Request] Add youtube Support to Bouquets

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Feature Request] Add youtube Support to Bouquets

Hey team, First of all congrats for the great work you have been doing.. as an old user of an old AzBox Premium (that is retired now), I am super happy with my new device and with Newnigma2. So, really congratulations..
      One point I was thinking about would be mixing channels from different sources - DVB-X channels, IPTV channels is already possible.
      Adding some other online sources as YouTube (most important) would make it a killer feature. It would be great to zap through a channel list with channels coming from different sources.
      Well here is the suggestion.. Abraços from Brazil to all the team and to all users of this forum
    • That is really cool..thank you very much @dhwc. .Testing right now. It works and changed my life.. so happy.. this is a feature that should be more promoted.
      can I add/it manage via Web interface adding the url like 8193:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:yt%3a//AkciEEOQOT0:CNN Brasil via Youtube ?
      or I should edit the bouquets using my favorite text editor and update it...
      Thanks again

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von DreamboxOneBR ()

• Actually, it is supported...

add any IPTV entry with any url to your Bouquet..
      Then edit the Url of the entry with the format
      ----
      8193:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:yt%3a//Youtube_Video_Id:Name_Of_The_Channel
      ---
      and save it...

Restart GUI and.. enjoy!
      Hopefully some day we will be able to record the stream via youtube the same way we can record m3u8 and DVB streams...

Thanks very much