LNB UAS571

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hello,

Here as german board maybe can have the reply to my doubts regarding kathrein installation that i have recently installed. I have a CAS90 with the LNB UAS584. I have motorished the kathrein with a stab HH120 and works fine better than i expect.
      No my doubts is if installing a new lnb because 584 only works with a multiswitch i could get better results, im thinking to buy the lnb uas 571 which in first place doesnt need multiswitch and works like a standard universal lnb.

Are really goods this kind of lnb? have gain enough and noise figure are good as new ones lnbs?

these are my questions thanks for advice.
    • Thanks, yes I already bought one of this adapters and I’m using a maclean lnb but I would like to test the original kathrein lnbs maybe is not worth and they are under the quality than new ones. This my doubt as never use this brand.
      By the moment the maclean mctv 670 is the best one (Even invacom) really deliver the gain of 70db and picture quality is super as 0.1db noise.
    • As a private customer you have no need to check the quality of Kathreins UAS-LNBs. Simply said they are high quality LNBs but their destination is more the professional market segment. They are not designed for weak signal reception but for a stable reception and a long operating time. That´s why they are often used in headend systems. When you have a professional measuring receiver you can compare for example the cross polarisation isolation or the form of the spectrum under different temperatures and you might see some differences. The output signal level of a LNB is not really a quality attribute.
    • Thank you very much for your info, yes the quality as I could read on web can’t be discussed. Even I can say that the dish CAS90 give the same values than my older televes 1.10m, so the improve is good because is smaller.
      I were testing the UAS 584 and the picture quality was very good also but as I need a multiswitch I can’t install on my motorished kathrein then I were thinking to buy the UAS571 that doesnt need switch and directly I can connect to the motor.

Only on test of 584 I could check the gain was little bit lower than maclean lnb but maybe is for the needed of the multiswitch.

Maybe I’m the only one to install a kathrein on motor but the fisrt test are successfully.
      Its only 13.4kg even a little more than televes 1.10m with 13kg but the quality is superior on kathrein very stable.

Let’s see if I could get the 571 and perform some tests....,
    • Maybe we have different points of view. ;) As an antenna technician i see the cas90 as a whole. This is a system designed for stability, easy installation and a long operating time. This is what you need in that profession.
      As a private user you possibly could be disappointed in an UAS on a motorized system especially when you try to receive weak signals. You should keep in mind that they aren´t designed for. The manufacturers philosophy is: when you want to receive weak signals then you need a bigger CAS and the manufacturer is able to deliver. The biggest CAS i ever installed was 180cm.
    • I totally agree with you the professional sometimes not fulfill the private needed but I would like to get the professionals features and adapt to my requirements. You are right that from the point of view of gain to get weak signal the kathrein is not the best.

At least I could get a very good dish the lnb for feeds, what I need, what i have now it’s better surely.

I never saw a kathrein 1.8m only one 1.2m with a big lnb like a pipe.

I have other televes 1.9m motorished and works fine. With the lnb invacom which is one of the best ones. I hope to be able to install it on my new home because until now I have to use the offset, that’s why I try to fix for feeds.
    • i never saw that kind of dish is very strong i suppouse. and expensive should be almost like channel master.

im in contact with the manufacturer and they confirm uas571 gain50db and 0.8db noise are very bad spec. They attach a picture with a measure taken from 571 but i dont know dish size i suppouse CAS90.
      Bilder
      • Measured LNB.jpg

117,33 kB, 720×576, 185 mal angesehen