sound file missing on terrestrial channels. only AAC-HE

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• sound file missing on terrestrial channels. only AAC-HE

1. only AAC-HE shown as sound choises on terrestrial channels. nothing more, no choises.
      this is for the latest image downloaded manually. needed to because the reboot stalled after upgrade from internet stalled the reboot.
      and now missing file for running sound on terrestrial channels.
      on satellite channels sound using MPEG and working well.

2. Which folder to put satellite xml? and skins when manually install?
      I have forgotten these things.
    • There is just a noise, very bad sounding noise. and no other options
      and I think, if there is no option there is no AAC-HE. can AAC-HE be downloaded?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von matti ()

• where do you live, use your box, AAC-HE is for DVB-T2 channels HEVC, DM7020 can´t decode HEVC, in that case you would have sound without picture, not opposite, , DVB-T is both mpeg2 picture and sound, another possibility, you receive DVB-T(2) channels as multistream over satellite? do you have a multistream Tuner in your 7020? seems so, and now you are wondering you get no sound, well I can´t answer that question, just give us more information, satellite.xml is not needed for usual terrestrial chaneles, only terrestrial.xml