(Solved) Receiver becomes really slow when pressing PVR button sometimes [DM920]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• (Solved) Receiver becomes really slow when pressing PVR button sometimes [DM920]

Hi guys,

Sometimes when I'm pressing the PVR button I get the recordings menu quite fast and sometimes in really takes up to 1 or 2 minutes (sometimes even more) before I can actually move into the recordings list.
      I noticed that the same problem happens when I press once more this button to change directory.
      What seems odd is that sometimes it appears fast and smooth and sometimes not. I have no idea why...

As I guess you would need some kind of log or something to diagnose what's the actuel problem I would gladly share it with you but I have no idea how I can log that and if it can be logged.
      Any recommendation would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your help, like always :)
    • I think a regular enigma2 log might be useful. You can create this via journalctl (there are plenty of how-to guides around for this).

Additionally, I would be interested in the following points:
      - Are you using the standard PVR list or did you install any relevant plugins (e.g. EMC, AMS, nn2movielist, serienfilm,...) for the movie list?
      - Which storage devices do you use? What is the standard path for the movie list?
      - Do you have any network devices mounted (CIFS, NFS)?
    • m0rphU schrieb:

I think a regular enigma2 log might be useful. You can create this via journalctl (there are plenty of how-to guides around for this).

Additionally, I would be interested in the following points:
      - Are you using the standard PVR list or did you install any relevant plugins (e.g. EMC, AMS, nn2movielist, serienfilm,...) for the movie list? No
      - Which storage devices do you use? What is the standard path for the movie list? Standard Path + 1 additionnal folder into it
      - Do you have any network devices mounted (CIFS, NFS)? Yes I have a couple of them

Thank you m0rphU for your answer.

I have disactivated most of my mounted devices and it seems like the issue is now fixed.
      If it happens again I'll try to log that but it seems like the several mounted devices were essentially responssible of that wrong behaviour...
      And more probably as they weren't always reachable as some of them were on a LAN computer which was sometimes off or in stand-by.