Flash erweitern

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The backup of my flashimage is still runing. We'll know more in about 30 minutes - but I am confident

I don't like to post dangerous commands without having tested them on bare metal :D

@gutemine already posted this command in the past. But I could not find it. Probably it was lost with the OoZooN board
      Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quellcode

1. root@dm920:~$ mount | grep "/ "
      2. /dev/mmcblk1p1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,data=ordered)
      3. root@dm920:~$
    • I tested the command on my dm900 and resized the rootfs partition twice: 1GB -> 2GB -> 1GB
      The Box is still alive and the partition table and sizes are the same as before the flash expansion.
      Gruß Fred

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quellcode

• That is great to know, thanks again and wise of you not to post the command line before it's been tested. I also searched extensively before asking about the command so I was pretty confident it could’t be found anywhere on the internet :) Too bad important information like this got lost with the closing of the OoZooN board. This time I will store the command line locally (fingers crossed the Newnigma2 board and the Merlin Board which is presently being reorganised will remain available for many years to come :) ) if I ever need to repartition again.

I'm also now back to 1 gb :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kaver100 ()

• Thank you for your feedback. nice to hear that it worked

I also stored (untested) the command line to resize the rootfs partition of a dm7080hd/dm820hd back to 1GB - in case someone should ask for it
      Gruß Fred

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quellcode