Opus & Youtube Problem

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Opus & Youtube Problem

1. I have the problem playing some Video and channels - some time say " Dreamboxone can't decode the audio streams", or "The Audio Codec is not supported by Dreamboxone", or "Dreamboxone can't decode Opus streams".

2. For some reason some 4K channels have interrupted the whole Audio stream after some minutes - I must go out and change the channels and return to this one - than the audio come for a minute and go off again.
      This is "mixed" mode (AC3 downmix-active) - when use the computer to stream this channels - this problem not occur.
      In the passive mode "AC3 downmix" the problem with this Audio is only time to time or seams to not occur.
      I use the AC3 downmix options because still I don't have solutions to watch the channels and control the Audio Volume of that channels.
      IN HD or 4K - I can't control the Audio Volume because he is forwarded to decode in out encoders - in my example is a one Amplifier ONKYO TX-SR3333 (WRATH Technology included) with a separate optical Audio channel.
      With this optical or not - The Volume is controlled by processor from Amplifier - and every time when I change the channel I must regain the Volume of that Channel.
      This is the reason Why I use the mixed mode.

3. I tried to find and play some files in Youtube and play them -without result.
      The "mytube" plugin crashed and say try it again.
      I tried again and again in different search options - without result.

If I miss something let me know. :)
      IF not - any solutions?
      If you 'Dream' You Life -You are Dreamer,
      If you Live you Life - Look 'outside' -> The Time is always Good for that! ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von leonlive ()