picon folder change

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• picon folder change

I use the latest NN2 image on Dreambox one UHD
      All my picons are in /data/picon/
      but NN2 looks for picons in /picons/piconHd and...
      I tried to study some topics here in the forum, but most information is in German, which I cannot understand.
      I will appreciate it if you help me clearly.
      Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Joey () aus folgendem Grund: Beitrag wiederhergestellt

• You can use deepl for Translation, or a Browserplugin ...

Joey schrieb:

Install Picons
      Picon packages are loaded via the Picon Manager (enigma2-plugin-extensions-piconmanager): Menu > Extensions > PiconManager
      Note: The PiconManager only downloads picons for stations that are also in user bouquets. See also: Installing picons in current images
      The selected package must match your reception type (satellite position you receive or cable provider) and you should select a current package (pay attention to the date! Not all packages are regularly updated.) In the Picon Manager, use the yellow button to select the appropriate directory for the download (see Picon Paths).

Picon paths
      /picons/piconHD = HD/FHD Skin Picons (Infobar)
      /picons/piconlcd = LCD Skin Picons for dm7080/dm820/dm9x0/Two
      /picons/piconSList = Service list (channel lists) picons (is automatically linked to /picons/piconHD, the picons from /picons/piconHD are used)

Swapping to /data
      If you do not want to have your picons in the root partition of the flash, you can also store the picons in the data partition of the flash. (This partition remains untouched when flashing an image and the content is thus preserved. Only the symlink must be reset after flashing).

- Create the directories /data/picons/piconHD, /data/picons/piconlcd, /data/picons/piconSList
      - Copy your picons to /data/picons/piconHD, /data/picons/piconlcd, /data/picons/piconSList
      - Delete the /picons directory of the root partition.
      - Replace the deleted directory with a symlink. Use the following command: ln -s /data/picons /picons