e2m3u2bouquet IPTV Plugin

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Was für ein Müll. DreamOS nutzt systemd! Logs werden immer mit journalctl -lfu enigma2 gemacht.

Es ist ja schön, dass ihr die Plugins supporten wollt für DreamOS, aber dann bitte auch damit befassen und nicht irgendwelche Befehle posten, die seit oe2.0 Vergangenheit sind
    Gruss
    Dre

Boxen: diverse
    Developer Project Merlin
  • Dre schrieb:

Was für ein Müll. DreamOS nutzt systemd! Logs werden immer mit journalctl -lfu enigma2 gemacht.

Instead of criticism, partly fair, it would be better to give a specific example of how to get a system log in a given file

Quellcode

1. journalctl -lfu enigma2 | tee /tmp/log.txt

Heval schrieb:

Letzte Frage noch: Kann es sein, dass bei jedem Bpuqet Update neue BOUQETS erstellt werden? Habe nun mein IPTV doppelt drauf....
    With a probability of 100%, you have a "leapfrog" with entries in the root file bouquets.tv . Manually clean up all *e2m3u2b* entries in bouquets.tv and delete all userbouquets.e2m3u2b** . Then generate the bouquets again using the plugin. Further, the situation with doubling should not arise.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dorik1972 ()

• nesto schrieb:

(No module named names.client)
    NO LOG - NO PROBLEM

The plugin doesn't use such python dependency... It most likely comes from the third-party libraries used (whl)... But these libraries are the same in versions 1.0.75/76/77 ... Until you show the image loading log, I can hardly "guess" what the error is ...

Joey schrieb:

Versuch das bitte dort zu klären wo das Plugin herkommt. Es ist weder von uns, noch supporten wir es, du nutzt nicht mal Newnigma2 und ich möchte nicht, dass das hier zu allgemeinen Anlaufstelle für das Plugin wird. Danke für das Verständnis.
    Many of the plugins featured on this forum are NOT made by YOU... what about JediMakerXtream? Plex plugin fur dm7020hd ? Merlin Music Player 2 installieren ? e.t.c. I can assure you that this forum is unlikely to ever become the main place to support or discuss this plugin. There are other resources for that... But if users on THIS forum have questions or difficulties using it, why not help them? Forum threads on plugins exist for this ... In order to share "experiences" and help ... Or is your forum not for that? Is it exclusively for Newnigma2? Then why are there other branches on it? For whom and for what?
  • Joey schrieb:

Versuch das bitte dort zu klären wo das Plugin herkommt. Es ist weder von uns, noch supporten wir es, du nutzt nicht mal Newnigma2 und ich möchte nicht, dass das hier zu allgemeinen Anlaufstelle für das Plugin wird. Danke für das Verständnis.
    Sorry Joey,
    hab ich grad nicht drüber nachgedacht...
    Mein Fehler, und ja ich habe dafür Verständnis... :)

Grüße an alle
  • Joey schrieb:

Hence why its quite disturbing to provide a plugin here, when its not even tested on the image.
    Why did you decide that it was NOT tested on newnigma2? Due to the lack of complaints from users of this plugin about newnigma2? Personally, it works fine for me on this image =), and not only me, by the way, like a HistoryZapSelector, which topic you closed due to a complete misunderstanding of why it did not work for one of the users in newnigma2... Although in the log provided by the user, it is clearly visible and understandable why this is happening .. BUT ... I could not answer him ... You closed the topic ... How did closing the topic helps the user(s)? With all due respect... If I post 2-3-5 NewNigma2 crash logs that are caused by errors in C or python code, will you also close the NewNigma2 topic or will you figure out why and how the crashes occurred and try to fix the problem?
  • Im sick of this discussion.... and talking about respect... when one of the first things is to think about decompiling, instead of trying to reproduce the problem, we have a totally different understanding of respect and how to develop properly.

Wer das Plugin verwenden möchte, findet Support und die aktuelle Version im Heimatboard des Entwicklers (Googlesuche nach Pluginname + Nickname des Entwicklers).
    Was uns hier betrifft, sehe ich keine geeignete Grundlage für eine Zusammenarbeit.