newnigma2-release-dm800-v2.5

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• webradio and inadyn

yesterday night i put in flash of my 800 the new version of newnigma 2.5 , i have two problems :
      1) in the webradio player when i push in the 'Shoutcast' (the second option) don't load anything , the screen is empty . I saw in wiki that should load a list of genre of music. here don't work

2) in the inadyn setting after to put all my username , password, etc ... display ever ERROR ( I'm sure that my entry are correct , I have used other times in all version of newnigma this plugin and was ever ok )
    • Wie immer super euer Image.
      Wird das noch gefixt, das man mit der half neutrino FB Belegung über die Rote Taste wieder das Menü zur Sofortaufnahme aufrufen kann?
      Zurzeit kommt nur die EPG Info zur aktuellen Sedung.
    • ich habe die DM800 wieder im Wohnzimmer und kann nur sagen: Es rockt :)
      Die Logitech Harmony 785 an das "Enigma²"-Layout angepasst und gut ist (zuvor "half-Neutrino").
    • Originally posted by nightmann
      We didnt no more support the installation of tar.gz packages.
      This is very awful old style.
      Please use itsy Package Managment system, ipk. For this we have fully support.

So the only way to install a Tar.gz file is to install the Barry Allen Ipk and with Barry Allen you can install the Tar.gz file .
      I'm sorry but many people have their one Tar files and like to install them manually,so this is not a very good solution from the team .
    • RE: webradio and inadyn

Original von teone
      yesterday night i put in flash of my 800 the new version of newnigma 2.5 , i have two problems :
      1) in the webradio player when i push in the 'Shoutcast' (the second option) don't load anything , the screen is empty . I saw in wiki that should load a list of genre of music. here don't work

2) in the inadyn setting after to put all my username , password, etc ... display ever ERROR ( I'm sure that my entry are correct , I have used other times in all version of newnigma this plugin and was ever ok )

1) it seems this is a problem of shoutcast.com/sbin/newxml.phtml ! The site has some problems displaying the list properly.

2) this problem is also found, a fix will be comming soon.
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)
    • Original von luxsat
      So the only way to install a Tar.gz file is to install the Barry Allen Ipk and with Barry Allen you can install the Tar.gz file .
      I'm sorry but many people have their one Tar files and like to install them manually,so this is not a very good solution from the team .

My personal opinion: If _you_ are able to pack a tar file manually, you also should be able to unpack/install it manually via console. To have a propper usability we moved to ipkg handling, what 98% of all user can handle! Welcome to the future. :D
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)
    • Moin zusammen, hab nun auch 2.5 installiert und muß sagen *Hut ab* ist ein gelungenes durchdachtes Image. Hab's nun auch wieder im Flash. BA hab ich wieder verbannt. Merci an alle die an diesem und den kommenden Images mit(ge)arbeite(t)n (haben) :D
      mfg

Wer sich nicht helfen läßt ist selber Schuld!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hurricane65 ()

• Original von hubi
      ich habe auch inadyn probleme. es erfolgt kein update via box!

mit der 2.4 ging es

Ist bekannt. Wir arbeiten daran.
      Gruß
      Dumbo

In einer irrsinnigen Welt vernünftig sein zu wollen, ist schon wieder ein Irrsinn für sich.
    • Original von chriskula
      Original von MailMan
      meine Probleme haben sich von selbst gelöst, als ich von "half-Neutrino" auf "Enigma2" umgestellt habe.
      Sofortaufnahme und Abspielen funktioniert nicht, wenn "half-Neutrino" eingestellt ist.

Merci an die Jungs, die mit mir im Chat nach den Fehlern gesucht haben :)

P.S.: Eine Übersicht der FB-Tasten wäre dennoch sehr hilfreich.

Mit Einstellung "neutrino" geht es auch geht nur nicht mit einstellung "half-neutrino"

lösung für fernbedienung "half-neutrino" problem hier:
      bug with the half neutrino keymap
      "Jeder Mensch hat ein Brett vor dem Kopf - es kommt nur auf die Entfernung an.“
      (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)