[Gelöst]WebInterface problem 2.8.3

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Gelöst]WebInterface problem 2.8.3

Hello,

Yesterday i flashed 2.8.3 into my DM800, but now the Webinterface isn't working.

I tried to deinstall the Webinterface from the Plugins menu but that doesn't work.

If i press the "Remove" button i get the message: "No new plugin found"

So:
      1. WebIF doesn't work. If i type in IP of dreambox i get a "non existing URL page"
      2. I am able to configure/edit the WebIf settings from the plugin menu
      3. I cannot remove the plugin to reinstall it.
        [/list=1]

Anyone got any ideas?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von snoeznoeki ()

• RE: WebInterface problem 2.8.3

removing plugins from the plugins menu is not longer avaible (removed by dmm). you can remove it via telnet

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-webinterface

and then

opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-webinterface
    • Thank you very much, i'll try that later when i get home!

After removing the webinterface package i dont have to download it? Is the installer package somewhere on the Dreambox?

So it's not able to remove plugins from the menu? But the option "Remove" is still there.
      Do you mean that the some plugins like the Webinterface cannot be removed through the menu and that other plugins can be removed this way?
    • After removing installing through the console didn't work. I got an error that the package couldn't be installed. But i did manage to install the webinterface package through the Newnigma services menu.

And now the webinterface works!

Thank you for your help! =)

By the way i see you have a Zyxel NAS. What's your experience with it? Does it work with the DM800? (Recording, Timeshift, streaming)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von snoeznoeki ()