Mpd

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hi

Just tried the mpd music package. Works flawlessly. Use MAC Theremin as a client. The dreambox music is actually on a CIFS share mounted by the dreambox that runs the mpd service.

Question:
      Does anybody have a clue how to play the music through the mpd on the dreambox without at the same time listen to the TV channel. Tune to a position not containing a working TV channel also cut the music as well?????

Any clue?

Thanks
      /Per-Olov
    • It worked flawlessly for me. BUT.... I have probably not used it hard enough to tell you I don't have the same problem as him. And I will probably not use it more if I cannot easily get rid of the TV sound. I wonder why it's not possible to just tune to a not used TV channel and then use MPD. But if I do, the MPD sound is gone as well...

An easy solution to get rid of the TV sound and I will later give feedback of a potential problem with MPD.

/Per-Olov