mpeg4 (divX or Xvid ) on 3.0.2?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• mpeg4 (divX or Xvid ) on 3.0.2?

It will be possible to see movies in this format with the new image? many of us use dm 8000 as a media center apart satellite receiver. Allmost movies are ripped with DivX or Xvid ( mpeg4 codec ).

Regards.
    • Personally, i think any Dreambox is mainly a satellite receiver and a very limited mediaplayer.

The dedicated mediaplayers are much more (cpu) powerful and easier and more comfortable to use.

For example a Tvix costs 99e + shipping and will handle any files you throw at it.
      I have 3 of those. And they playback all my Dreambox recordings too.
      Never tried to use my 800 as a mediaplayer, not worth the hassle in my opinion.

xtreamer.net/
    • nightmann, i have read that dm 8000 micro can move any video codec format, include mpeg4, only must be soft for it, i dont believe that. DTS is the example, until soft to move it, dont works, now yes. Even azboxhd can run movies that dm 8000 now cant.

Raitsa, Dreambox has sold dm 8000 as a Multimedia Center, a all in one, i think it can play any movie with soft or plugins dedicated.

Regards.