DM800: Newnigma2 v3.1

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• DM800: Newnigma2 v3.1

####################################################
      Newnigma2 team proudly presents:
      Newnigma2 v3.1

####################################################

Basics:
      • Enigma2 2.6: 01.11.10
      • Enigma2 Plugins 2.6:01.11.10
      • Newnigma2 Plugins: 01.11.10

DM 800 HD PVR
      • driver: 30.10.2010
      • secondstage: 76
      • kernel: 2.6.18

• changes:
        Bugfix: path to picon location was not saved, if external storage was choosen
        Bugfix: disabling Timeshift was not working with Neutrino keymap
        Bugfix: sleeptimer extensions was missing. this my cause a crash
        Bugfix: LT.6 skin crashed on network setup screen
        Bugfix: last number of digit clock in lcd screen was cut
        Bugfix: Newnigma2-HD skin fixes p.e. crashes on cleanup wizzard screen, added menu button to channelselection
        Bugfix: configsaver plugin: console backup error fixed
        Bugfix: fix not working rsync
        Bugfix: HD picons will now shown on skins with non standard hd resolution like 1024x526 (MD)
        Bugfix: AC3 was not working if dreamDTS was installed
        Bugfix: mediatomb fix for samsung tv's with dnla
        Bugfix: inadyn: updating image overwrites with blank conf
        Bugfix: oscam startscript was broken
        Feature: New Kernel with DVB-API fixes and better support for USB Tuner
        Feature: Configsaver plugin now backup/restore also /home/root/.znc
        Feature: added added skin AsOi-MD which has a resolution of 1024x526 and works with DM7025 and all other type of dreamboxes
        Feature: new satellites.xml

This is a complete new build. So no online update from older versions are possible!

Image:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://pic.newnigma2.to/FAQ/DM800HDPVR.png]

Your
      Newnigma2 Team

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von sparksofinsanity ()

• Is this HDD fix? Because I've tried all version 3, none of the image recognized HDD!!! Image version 2.8 works fine!!

I post before but never got answered and HDD and version 3 Images. I have flashed each image more than 4 times but no chance to show HDD!

I also tried change last line in /etc/fstab but no luck!

Any Help???
    • alles bestens :)
      Picons auf USB => OK.
      eSATA => OK.
      NFS-Mounts => OK.

Hinzufügen möchte ich nur den Hinweis, dass ich bei allen o.a. Einstellungen die Box neugestartet habe, ansonsten lief das eine oder andere auch nicht.
    • läuft genial, danke an die macher..
      für welchen release ist es geplant daß ihr den bug mit der anzeige des motors behebt?
      sonst ist das imge nur empfehlenswert.. vielen vielen dank

Gruß
      ChaosBoy
    • Originally posted by humtum
      Is this HDD fix? Because I've tried all version 3, none of the image recognized HDD!!! Image version 2.8 works fine!!

I post before but never got answered and HDD and version 3 Images. I have flashed each image more than 4 times but no chance to show HDD!

I also tried change last line in /etc/fstab but no luck!

Any Help???

Just flashed 2 time but no HDD recognised!!!!! Most of the time it does not boot!!!! Has to switch off-on!!!!!!! I have Original DM800!!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von humtum ()

• @bernybaer, dies ist sehr ungewöhnlich da doch die öffetnlich rechtlichen unverschlüsselt sind ;)
      sollte es sich um andere sender handeln dann bitte mehr infos ( welches abo, welche karte, welcher emu, wie schaut die config aus)
    • Läuft alles prima! Auch die Geschichte mit dem HD Sender vom Vorredner hat kein Boden! HD Sender funzen wunderbar. 8)

Danke
      "...i have a Dream....i still have a Dream, that one Day we all have a Dreambox..."
    • Still same bugs

Image is still showing same bug : When using a ROTOR setup, when moving from astra to hotbird, or any other sat positions that skip a satellite , you get a nice popup, TUNE FAILED .... and no picture .. need to zap to another channel to get picture.

To overcome this bug, (really weird), is to zap to another satellite and the minute it starts moving you press the TV button ... now wait and picture will jump in, altough sometimes after pressing LAME you ll see the TUNE FAILED popup still. But at least it will decode. If you don't press TV button to popup the list, you get NO picture untill you move to another channel.

Annoying bug ...but thx for the image update.

Cheers
      Fx
    • Original von greho
      warum funz online uüdate von 3.02 auf 3.1 nicht??

Lese mal bitte die Beiträge bei 3.0.3 es geht einfach nicht mit Update! ;)
      "...i have a Dream....i still have a Dream, that one Day we all have a Dreambox..."